College of Saint Benedict is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.44 responses
Most Popular Majors
Rhetoric and Composition45 Graduates
Food and Nutrition Studies38 Graduates
Elementary Education33 Graduates
Business Administration and Management29 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics13 Graduates
Political Science and Government13 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.61 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.20 responses
College of Saint Benedict Reviews
The College of Saint Benedict not only provides excellent academics but it allows you to grow as an individual through the clubs and organizations on campus. The small, liberal arts campus has helped me excel in my academics through one on one professor contact and the opportunities provided. Not to mention the people you will meet at CSB are some of the most passionate and down to earth individuals, and they want to help you with every aspect of your life!
I could not love this school more! The community aspect of this college is unlike anything I have ever seen and the connections are limitless. Both of my parents are alumni and had an equally amazing experience, which is proof that this school has always been an exceptional college and will continue to be.
The College of Saint Benedict is a very friendly community. I absolutely love the professors, along with the students who attend. I also love how you can commute to Saint John's University as well. Overall, it's a beautiful place to be scenery wise and people wise. I highly recommend!