College of Our Lady of the Elms Reviews

Elms college offered me a satelite program for reduced price offered at a neighboring community college, Holyoke Community College. I obtained my Associate's degree here, and it was nice to be able to go back to work on by Baccaleureate degree. The professors were very knowledgeable and helpful in working through the material.
My experience at Elms has been a great one so far. People are really friendly and the staff is great. The campus is on the smaller side, but I love it. If you prefer a smaller campus, Elms is the college for you. I enjoy living on campus as well and get along really well with my roommate. My teachers are very friendly and provide as much help as they can. The atmosphere here it amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds here for me at Elms.
It's a great school of you are looking for something small. The campus is quaint and friendly and offers great curriculums in nursing and teaching.
Start Your Review of College of Our Lady of the Elms
I attend this school as a postbacc student and I think that their program is fantastic. It's a small community, but it embraces people from all walks of life. The smallness of the school is also advantageous because it allows students to get to know professors and really be heard when they need their questions answered. If you're looking for a program to complete your pre-med coursework, Elms is definitely a top choice.
I am only a Freshman here at the Elms, but I already love it. It is a small school with lots of clubs, diversity, and connections. My classes are great and I feel as though I am getting the education I am paying for.
This school focuses heavily on the nursing major. While the rest of the majors are good, there is less funding and professors, creating less of an opportunity to see different teaching styles as you'll probably have a couple main teachers, but the staff is good. People are pretty friendly, and professors will make sure that you succeed if you put the effort and work in.
elms college is a good experience for students that want to get a 4 year experience with a community college vibe
While everyone loves to go watch the games, the teams are very cliquey.
The professors really care about you and your grade: you're not just a number to them.
Feel safe everywhere I go I on campus
Some classes are extremely lengthy
They give lots of opportunities
I think with the amount of money each student that attends that college gives for their tuition and housing, the stay, cleanness, space, etc should be a lot better
They are great when it comes to students that have never played a certain sport but would like to start. They will take you in and teach you with open arms
Wish there was more help to get through certain classes and exams
its not the worse but work needs to be done holding faculty accountable for their lack of following syllabus and using such expensive books that they hardly use
lack of diversity in both student body and faculty
Start Your Review of College of Our Lady of the Elms
Students are creative in the way they keep things low-key
It has been great, except for lack of diversity with both student body and faculty
The career center is the best overall. The director is phenomenal and knowledgeable