College of Our Lady of the Elms Reviews

Elms is a very small school, but I have met more different types of great people from all around the world here than at any other college. It was a great experience.
I appreciate the overall community that is expressed at Elms and how friendly and welcoming everyone is when you get started. It is a great opportunity to make friends and extend your learning while being able to be a part of the Elms family as well as enjoying the beautiful campus!
I enjoyed the small atmosphere. Everybody on the campus is friendly and helpful. Beautiful campus that has a mixture of modern and older-fashion designs.
Start Your Review of College of Our Lady of the Elms
As a first semester student I found that the transition from community college to a university was very easy. I am adjusting very well, everyone has been helpful. As a commuter some things are challenging, but I am learning my way around here.
I enjoyed to pretty campus and convenient location. I loved my dorm room and the fact that I got to keep the same room for three years in a row. I struggle with different advisors giving me conflicting advice as to what courses I am required to take. I was disappointed to invest a semester in a class I did not enjoy because it was "required," only to be informed later that it "would not count" towards my major and I needed to take something different to fulfill the requirement. This happened every semester for three and a half years.
Great school, small and friendly community, exceptional faculty. A rigorous bio course load and pre- med track helped me prepare for and get into my first choice medical school! Loved the professors, small classes, modern labs!
I like the size of the college. The classes are definitely on the smaller size, which I like because it is much easier to talk to the professor. I would like to see some updates to the library, the campus is pretty outdated.
Very Focused and the Professors really care about seeing succeeding even though they dont really have to care they show us and push us forward in order to care.
The college is great. Every one is always polite. The professors are excellent at helping students and getting students internships. The food could improve its not that great. There is a lot of student activities to do.
The BSW program at the Elms in the Berkshire program was very disorganized and unprofresional. Many of the teachers lacked teaching skills, and had a hard time following through with what they said. This was many teachers second job, and it was also not their priority to teach us.
Our Lady of the Elms has a great program for Social Work. The college has a beautiful, small campus that is perfect for anyone that loves a small environment. Also, the library is big and very quiet. It is usually open until 12am to ensure that students have enough time to study or get homework done.
Elms College has a very accepting and open community. I feel right at home there. The professors are fantastic, and they are always willing to help outside of class. There are many resources on campus for study help, tutoring, and support in general.
Elms college offered me a satelite program for reduced price offered at a neighboring community college, Holyoke Community College. I obtained my Associate's degree here, and it was nice to be able to go back to work on by Baccaleureate degree. The professors were very knowledgeable and helpful in working through the material.
My experience at Elms has been a great one so far. People are really friendly and the staff is great. The campus is on the smaller side, but I love it. If you prefer a smaller campus, Elms is the college for you. I enjoy living on campus as well and get along really well with my roommate. My teachers are very friendly and provide as much help as they can. The atmosphere here it amazing. I can't wait to see what the future holds here for me at Elms.
It's a great school of you are looking for something small. The campus is quaint and friendly and offers great curriculums in nursing and teaching.
I attend this school as a postbacc student and I think that their program is fantastic. It's a small community, but it embraces people from all walks of life. The smallness of the school is also advantageous because it allows students to get to know professors and really be heard when they need their questions answered. If you're looking for a program to complete your pre-med coursework, Elms is definitely a top choice.
I am only a Freshman here at the Elms, but I already love it. It is a small school with lots of clubs, diversity, and connections. My classes are great and I feel as though I am getting the education I am paying for.
Start Your Review of College of Our Lady of the Elms
This school focuses heavily on the nursing major. While the rest of the majors are good, there is less funding and professors, creating less of an opportunity to see different teaching styles as you'll probably have a couple main teachers, but the staff is good. People are pretty friendly, and professors will make sure that you succeed if you put the effort and work in.
elms college is a good experience for students that want to get a 4 year experience with a community college vibe
While everyone loves to go watch the games, the teams are very cliquey.