High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Social Work and Youth Services53 Graduates
Business Support Services32 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology16 Graduates
Communication Disorders15 Graduates
Foundations of Education13 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration11 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
College of Our Lady of the Elms Reviews
I attend this school as a postbacc student and I think that their program is fantastic. It's a small community, but it embraces people from all walks of life. The smallness of the school is also advantageous because it allows students to get to know professors and really be heard when they need their questions answered. If you're looking for a program to complete your pre-med coursework, Elms is definitely a top choice.
Elms college offered me a satelite program for reduced price offered at a neighboring community college, Holyoke Community College. I obtained my Associate's degree here, and it was nice to be able to go back to work on by Baccaleureate degree. The professors were very knowledgeable and helpful in working through the material.
It is super easy to arrange a meeting or pop in to a professor's office to get questions answered, go over an exam or assignment, or to try to figure out the best route to get help. The ARC program in the library is a life saver! Its super easy to make tutoring sessions and the two tutors I've worked me have helped me greatly in my problem areas. I love pretty much everything but the one thing I wish the school had more of would be places to eat because there is only a tiny Starbucks café and cafeteria and sometimes they don't have what you're craving for.