Our Lady of the Elms is a private, Catholic college located in Chicopee, Massachusetts in the Springfield, MA Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 954 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Our Lady of the Elms acceptance rate is 76%. Popular majors include Nursing, Social Work and Youth Services, and Business Support Services. Graduating 64% of students, Our Lady of the Elms alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $40,500.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.20 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.29 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
College of Our Lady of the Elms Reviews
Great school, small and friendly community, exceptional faculty. A rigorous bio course load and pre- med track helped me prepare for and get into my first choice medical school! Loved the professors, small classes, modern labs!
I currently attend Elms, and everything about it is amazing. The small campus is great for connections between everyone. The small classes create much more one-on-one time with teachers, which helps tremendously with academics. The nursing/Pre-med program is tremendous.
I appreciate the overall community that is expressed at Elms and how friendly and welcoming everyone is when you get started. It is a great opportunity to make friends and extend your learning while being able to be a part of the Elms family as well as enjoying the beautiful campus!