High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
College of Mount Saint Vincent Reviews
The accelerated nursing program really sets you up with the tools to pass the NCLEX as soon as the first semester. Every class encorporates ATI testing into their curriculum. The reason I gave it only 3 stars is due to the fact that the financial aid office is terrible. They are unresponsive I called every day once foe a week and left multiple voicemails and never got a response. They also misplaced stuff I sent them and made me resend it, and I always had to follow up multiple times before something got done. Very frustrating when you’re getting ready to start a program and meet all your other deadlines.
I just graduated from CMSV last May and I miss It terribly. I am currently getting my masters at another college and It reminds me of how good I had It at CMSV. Everyone becomes very close in your classes, athletics and student activities. The college really stepped It up from my freshman year of 2013 until now. Also, the party scene is decent on Thursdays but after that you have to make your own plans. My friends and I took advantage of the city being right there and went every weekend. I would highly recommend this college if you want to go somewhere that has decent athletics, is small, has a campus but is also in the city.
Amazing environment! Love the teachers and majority of the student. A beautiful place, however the wifi sucks and it is unorganized.