College of Mount Saint Vincent Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
College of Mount Saint Vincent Reviews
I just graduated from CMSV last May and I miss It terribly. I am currently getting my masters at another college and It reminds me of how good I had It at CMSV. Everyone becomes very close in your classes, athletics and student activities. The college really stepped It up from my freshman year of 2013 until now. Also, the party scene is decent on Thursdays but after that you have to make your own plans. My friends and I took advantage of the city being right there and went every weekend. I would highly recommend this college if you want to go somewhere that has decent athletics, is small, has a campus but is also in the city.
Amazing environment! Love the teachers and majority of the student. A beautiful place, however the wifi sucks and it is unorganized.
I am currently a Finance Major. It has been great. They are extremely supportive, especially with scholarships. They are most charitable and looks out for the less fortunate. Student activities makes every effort to ensure that students enjoy their stay here. I am also an athlete. The girls on my cross country team are amazing and supportive. I am motivated everytime I compete. Due to my circumstances, my college ensures that all my needs are met.