College of Mount Saint Vincent is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
College of Mount Saint Vincent Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.35 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.34 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.49 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
College of Mount Saint Vincent Reviews
Review College of Mount Saint Vincent
Amazing environment! Love the teachers and majority of the student. A beautiful place, however the wifi sucks and it is unorganized.
They should require psychology and education majors to withhold internships in the psychology department. The career development office needs a bit of revamping. They should offer more to the students as far as job opportunities and internships. Networking among the students is great but there isn't much networking outside of the school. If a professor "likes" you then you are in good shape as far as using him or her as a network. Every department is different though!
It has so many clubs for students to interact and also achieve new experiences and learning methods. The clubs aren't only for interacting but also for learning, and making learning fun. The teachers there are great! They are truly dedicated to their students and help in any way or form to make sure we understand what we're being taught. Every worker there is always ready to help guide us. My favorite experience so far was being able to spend a whole week on campus for the Trio program. This program is one of the best programs they have. It truly helped me have a better understanding of college and made me feel so welcomed.