College of Menominee Nation Reviews

I enjoy being part of the Business Administration program at CMN. The classes are challenging and the information learned is very useful. There are many resources to help students achieve a higher level of understanding and the faculty and staff genuinely care about the well-being of the students and their academic success. There are also many opportunities for internships within the college and the Menominee Community for business students.
I have had a wonderful college experience at CMN. The staff and students are very welcoming and supportive. I've enjoyed being part of the community. There are many opportunities for students to be involved in community activities and workshops that help open you up to new ideas and enhance learning.
High staff turn overs...follow up challenging at times
Start Your Review of College of Menominee Nation
Relevant material to my field
Suportive college staff.... Knowledgeable and aporoachable professors. Students share the same passion for learning.
The major I am working towards is very much surrounded by faculty that have experience in this field.
professors are quite helpful and give direct explanations of the days work and homework assigned. They work with individuals at their own learning levels.
The financial aid employees are very helpful, knowledgeable, and also very nice. If they can't help or find an answer to your question they will direct you to someone who can help.
Not always the positive comes out of working through my experiences at the college
I love were I work and found the job on my own.
High workload with little help from teachers.
Professors are not always available. Tutoring has hurt my grade at points because they do not apply the correct tutor.
Web study has a lot of problems with submitting the information to instructors. Instructors are not always available.
Tuition is high but grants are helpful. I do not get much financial aide and this semester it will be a struggle.
Could use better classrooms with sound proof during testing.
It was hard to get classes at different times. Nursing classes are only offered one time and one day per semester.
The schools administration helped with getting ready for starting classes and signing up every semester and making sure that every thing was complete.
Start Your Review of College of Menominee Nation
I feel that the college cared about their students. I feel that they were able to help me through my struggles and be successful in my career path as a student and also as a professional.
I am pursuing my dream in becoming a nurse. I am still in my generals this is my second year the work is somewhat difficult but the professors are outstanding in explaining on what you have to do. Staff sends out emails for students regarding job opportunities regarding our profession.
The professors here are outgoing and understanding, they are great at explaining what we have to do and know for our course. The class registration process is easy and fast i have had no problems getting into the classes i need to complete. Study options we have multiple tutors including myself who specialize in specific areas as far as english, biology, math, nursing classes etc..