College of Marin Reviews

I'm a returning college student after taking several years off and College of Marin has, for the most part, been my dream college experience. The counselors and professors have been amazing in helping me make decisions about my education and guiding me through the processes, highs, and lows of academia. I say for the most part because there have been a couple that I've encountered that seemed not to know what to do with themselves or the students, but I believe that is to be expected in any field, including education.

There are two campuses, and both are beautiful and exude a somewhat laid back environment, making them easy to adjust to and pleasant to be at. I may be slightly biased, but I also think that their Multimedia program is one of the best in California and the Multimedia faculty has worked hard to make it that way.
Although I’ve been going to com for sometime now I don’t like the changes they made with having to pay for class up front. They now will drop you if you can’t pay during enrollment whereas they use to allow you to receive your financial aid then pay for your education. All they ever want is your money....They don’t care about your education....
Great professors, safe campus, cheap parking, great food nearby, walking distance to bus stop and newly remodeled campus
Start Your Review of College of Marin
Though I have only taken one class here so far, I have really enjoyed my experience at College of Marin. It is a very good community college and lovely campus. There are so many course options, and the Psychology class which I am taking right now is so interesting and engaging. I think it is definitely worth it to go here.
Isn't a very helpful staff in offices. No out of school life except for sports. Some teachers are very good.
I've taken mostly all my pre-requisites at COM and have found their teachers to be very helpful and available to clarify any questions. I recently got accepted into their nursing program and am ecstatic to start my journey. They've just built a brand new science, math and nursing building.
My experience is great. I have great counselors an awesome student services. I am an EOPS student which is an awesome Benifet and really helps me. There is major support from staff and professors. There is also free tutoring for everyone struggling in math. College of Marin is just a great school.
The school was helpful getting classes completed for nursing school but sometimes the staff and recourses are not very willing to help out.
Classes fill up quick but if you manage to sign up quickly then you can accommodate your school schedule with your life.
My online experience has been great so far it easy to work and manage.
I haven't involved myself to much in that area but I here that they are helpful.
The professors at College of Marin are involved and interested in teaching their class.
So far my experience has been go to school and go home.
I have learned helpful skills in public speaking and soon to learn more about my major in business 101.
I just started but I would say it's not a fun school but the point is to get in and out.
The wide range of times that there is for alor of classes is really helpful and allows me to work and as well as going to school the same day
For people who are enrolled in EOP its really helpful since they help you with transferring
Start Your Review of College of Marin
Teachers are very helpful and help is there whenever a student needs it since class sizes arent so big which is great for people who are comfortable with small class sizes
Its been a great experience so far. Teachers and especially student services have been really helpful so far. They have alot of patiences definitely recommened college of marin for anyone who wants to attend a community college.
Professors so far have been very helpful and the classes are great.