College of Lake County Reviews

I liked the flexibility for class options and the recommended courses for each major. The CLC portal shows a lot of good information in regards to your specific college plan and a lot can be done online.
College of Lake County offers you with many opportunities both academically and financially. There are many useful tutors for every subject and also the professors strive to help to teach you different ways in order to learn that particular subject.
What I liked about the college of lake county was how affordable it is. 3 classes cost about $1,000. The teaching can be great. It depends on what classes you take
Start Your Review of College of Lake County
When I first started college I was really bummed I wasn't at a university, but CLC had been incredible. I've had great professors that encouraged, motivated, and pushed me. It's a really great choice to attend CLC!
I love College of Lake County. It is very close to my house, I love the area, campus, staff, faculty, etc. It is a very complete college. It offers a lot of services for all the students and our different needs.
It fits perfectly to the different schedules that students have; allowing us to continue working and studying at the same time.
The teachers are very well prepared in the subject they teach, they are inspiring and always show support.
When I moved to this country I felt very afraid and insecure because I did not know anyone and did not speak English. College of Lake County was a great support, it was there that I started from zero. I started as a ESL student, and then began with the credit courses. Now I am about to transfer to UIC in a couple of months. What I have achieved so far I owe it to College of Lake County and all the people there who have supported me during all this time.
It makes me feel comfortable being there, it feels like home.
I loved it here, I'm sad I have to transfer but I'm also excited for my new adventures! CLC prepared me for a 4 year institution, and offered me resources to help me with my personal life. CLC has a lot to offer, and there is something for everyone. Get involved with the clubs, they are well managed and are lots of fun.
i didnt want to go to school but clc made me change my mind. all the staff if very helpful and nice. it has very clean bathrooms and lots of parking
Make sure you watch your finances and payment plans, they're not the greatest with money but community colleges, especially CLC, has a lot of opportunities and is a better way to start your 2 year transfer degree or certificate program.
Exceeds expectations, friendly environment, technically advanced school with modern conveniences. Easy to navigate around and through buildings
this community college makes a wonderful transition to a 4-year university. It should not be underestimated and praised more. The professors will challenge you but truly put in the effort to help you. The activities, opportunities, and food provided is also what this college a great choice.
I have enjoyed my time at CLC and it has prepared me for my future educational needs while allowing me to remain at home and at my job.
College of Lake County offers degrees in many fields. They offer a number of transer programs, they are student, and family friendly. There are sports, and offer pulications as well as great art programs. CLC offers a change to engage in university programs to make it easy to transisition to universitys to ocmplete a 4 year degree there. The small class sizes offer time for one on ones during class when having difficulties in any area of study.
I liked that every person that I talked to was very helpful and friendly, but I think that the one thing that could be changed was amount information provided when people start there because there needs to be more detailed information to be more helpful.
the college of lake county was acceptable and i enjoyed the time i spent there. it was very affordable
CLC has a lot too offer from, diversity to more money in your pocket. CLC gives many students the option to get your gen. ed classes completed at a reduced price. The students therefore is saving money which can be then used for other costs.
The campus is really nice, easy to get around. I have been there for 2 semesters, and have loved all of my professors so far. There are so many resources to get help in classes.
Great opportunities available and small class room sizes provide for students to get the best education they can. Many different majors and certifications available
Start Your Review of College of Lake County
This school has given me countless opportunities. The teachers are understanding and great. I couldn't ask for a better school to attend! There are always way to excel and to join different clubs. Even sports!
I love the school! I transferred to here and it's close to home! I am surrounded by community and the atmosphere is great and so is the learning atmosphere!
My experience as a student for two years now at the College of Lake County has been one of the best experiences of my life.I feel like this is a perfect college for the student of low-income families there are many opportunities to succeed in school. Also, the teacher is super helpful and understanding, even the counselors that guide those that are ready to transfer out to a 4-year school. The only thing that I would say the school should change and be aware of is the teacher that is not as involved with their students as they should, other than that this new remodel school has a lot of beauty and diversity.