College of Lake County Reviews

College of Lake County is a great college. Programs provided for so many different career pathways. Most professors have open door policies, convenient office hours, and always there to help you succeed. Class sizes are small.
Teachers can be very unhelpful. Lots of resources. Great admissions and transfer guidances. Great guidance office. Beautiful school. No social life.
As a theater major, I’ve found that my professors are kind, inclusive, and become like a family through the program. As theater students are constantly on campus together, we quickly become close-knit, and that closeness can include the teachers. My professors are one of my favorite things about this school. I also find their inclusivity of LGBT+ students is fantasctic, and while faculty and staff may benefit from yearly sensitivity training, in general it is extremely safe and welcoming to the LGBT+ community. The only real problems I’ve had at the school are administrative or beurocratical in nature, but otherwise I really love this school, especially it’s theater department.
Start Your Review of College of Lake County
Teachers are friendly and are willing to stay back and help out students. There are officers on campus that could walk you to your car if you feel uneasy about something. Counselors are genuine. Variety of clubs and organizations. Also there is a variety of classes to chose from that can help with any major along with programs.
CLC has three campuses, all are easy to find and get to. All staff is friendly and very helpful. Professors are nice, understanding, motivating, and strive for your success.
Great staff, great people, was scared at entering college at first but after entering my classes the teachers are amazing and I feel confident i can succeed. Although not a fan of the pizza. Lol.
I had no problem with the school or professors, but the advisors at CLC are terrible. They had no idea what classes needed to be taken for their programs and I was constantly told different things from different advisors.
College of Lake County is a quality school. It gets the job done and doesn't break the bank. With 3 locations across lake county, It makes it easy to commute after work. The professors understand that there is life outside of the classroom and is very accommodating to your circumstances
College of Lake County (CLC) is a wonderful two year school with a lot to offer its students and community. With the addition of new chemistry labs and other technology-driven classrooms, CLC is a place where opportunity is well stocked. The student-teacher ratio is quite appropriate, with smaller classes, and the professors are well liked by the students. I personally loved my time at CLC, and I miss the simpler days where it was easy to reach out to my professor and get the help I need.
This campus is very diverse and was in a wonderful location close to home. I had some great experiences with teachers and have made a large amount of friends since my time here. Office hours were consistently available for my convenience as well as the tutoring center.
All the professors I've had have been wonderful. The campus is more lively than expected and quite nice-looking.
I liked the flexibility for class options and the recommended courses for each major. The CLC portal shows a lot of good information in regards to your specific college plan and a lot can be done online.
College of Lake County offers you with many opportunities both academically and financially. There are many useful tutors for every subject and also the professors strive to help to teach you different ways in order to learn that particular subject.
What I liked about the college of lake county was how affordable it is. 3 classes cost about $1,000. The teaching can be great. It depends on what classes you take
When I first started college I was really bummed I wasn't at a university, but CLC had been incredible. I've had great professors that encouraged, motivated, and pushed me. It's a really great choice to attend CLC!
I love College of Lake County. It is very close to my house, I love the area, campus, staff, faculty, etc. It is a very complete college. It offers a lot of services for all the students and our different needs.
It fits perfectly to the different schedules that students have; allowing us to continue working and studying at the same time.
The teachers are very well prepared in the subject they teach, they are inspiring and always show support.
When I moved to this country I felt very afraid and insecure because I did not know anyone and did not speak English. College of Lake County was a great support, it was there that I started from zero. I started as a ESL student, and then began with the credit courses. Now I am about to transfer to UIC in a couple of months. What I have achieved so far I owe it to College of Lake County and all the people there who have supported me during all this time.
It makes me feel comfortable being there, it feels like home.
I loved it here, I'm sad I have to transfer but I'm also excited for my new adventures! CLC prepared me for a 4 year institution, and offered me resources to help me with my personal life. CLC has a lot to offer, and there is something for everyone. Get involved with the clubs, they are well managed and are lots of fun.
Start Your Review of College of Lake County
i didnt want to go to school but clc made me change my mind. all the staff if very helpful and nice. it has very clean bathrooms and lots of parking
Make sure you watch your finances and payment plans, they're not the greatest with money but community colleges, especially CLC, has a lot of opportunities and is a better way to start your 2 year transfer degree or certificate program.
Exceeds expectations, friendly environment, technically advanced school with modern conveniences. Easy to navigate around and through buildings