College of Health Care Professions - Houston Southwest Reviews

They are great at communicating and keeping you up to date. They make sure they get to know you as a student. Lots of one on one time if needed. The teachers are great helpers! The staff is really good and accommodating with what you need.
They help you with job leads.
My program is Medical Assisting, very hands on.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Houston Southwest
Everything for the most part was great. Great instructor, great class size, etc.
My class was from 8:00 am - 2:30 pm. Very convenient.
Being at the school in class with students, your not just classmates, you're family.
Well they do care, but sometimes they just don't work with every student independently!
I think the academic level is great
You have everything you need
People are willing to learn
Havent really used the online courses but heard they are great
People are always open to help
Hands on learning. Real experience.
I love the family environment!!
The computers are not always working as well as the printer
I love the feeling of doing something positive for myself and look forward to a good career
I just started in the school. But from what I se the department that helps with your career is really helpful.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Houston Southwest
I have had a great experience. I knew I would be okay doing everything online because I finished my senior year of high school online with no problems. I look forward to finishing my degree.
I am finishing my degree online so it differs a lot from traditional classes. You don't have much interaction with the other students or teachers. There are no distractions so you can easily get your work done.
I have had a great time with flexibility. I am completing everything online since I am a stay at home mother.