College of Health Care Professions - Houston Northwest Reviews

I am a new student planning on attending CHCP this coming Monday. So far, I have grown to like all staff and advisors. They have gone above and beyond for me as far as making sure I am comfortable with my schedule and making sure I still have time for my children.
My online experience has been great.
I like having my courses online due to be in a tradition class. Having to do things on my own and at my pace is good for me. Not having peers to interrupt you is a plus. I'm really enjoying my experience taking online courses.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Houston Northwest
I'm sure they will help me find a job.
My Professors so far have been very helpful and understanding in any situation that I may have had.
I have not had any problems with anyone for these services.
I guess learning the different skills to be in the medical field is exciting. And knowing how to care for people in any medical office setting is really exciting to me.
I pretty much have had instructor that cared about me and my well being when it came to my schooling.
The academic flexibility at my school is really good. They work with you to make sure that credits can be transferred if possible.
The Career services at my school are great the staff is very friendly and helpful.
My overall experience with the College of Health Care Professions has been really good. I am enjoying my time in school and am excited to keep going in my program and am excited to get the career I have wanted for years.
The College of Health Care Professions has a great career services the staff is very helpful and makes sure that you are prepared for any and all future job prospects.
The staff and my professor are all very nice and really care about the students and want us all to excel. My professor is excited to teach and is preparing us to take the certified exam upon graduation.
Apply to the College of Health Care Professions was easy and fun. My academic advisor was there for me every step of the way encouraging me to keep going.
Very convenience. They kept there word on everything they promised me in the beginning. I treat it as if I am clocking in going to work each day.
I don't take classes online.
It's great. We have many useful resources to help achieve our goals.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Houston Northwest
I expect to graduate and come out of school with a job. I think that's what most students expect. This school is a reputable school. I hear a lot of good positive feedback regarding this school.
I love my course professor she knows her job, takes the time out to make sure you understand what she is teaching you. And she cares about you finding a job.
It feels like a dream come true, and I wish I would have come to the school alot sooner.