College of Health Care Professions - Austin Reviews

Here you enter and seem to feel so little but that so changes once you meet with anyone. Very welcoming and considerate once you enter that door. Everyone is very nice and will give you every resource they know to help you. Within that I believe CHCP is a good start!
I love the stuff .i have not yet started I'm starting in 2 weeks . The process of enrolling was easy , they were able to work with my schedule due the the act that i get out of work late . i love that the campus is open till 10 pm for students to stay and study
All of the staff are helpful, kind, and encouraging. They will go above and beyond to make you comfortable. They stress that they are there to help. If you have any questions the professors are willing to help you better understand.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Austin
They will tell you what you want to hear and try and enroll you super fast. You will save $ and earn transferable credits at ACC. So if you want more than a certificate you can't turn in to a degree, then this is your place. However if you ever want to progress in your career go to a credit school, not a for profit trade school.
My experience is one of a kind , its a new scene for me but I will get adjusted to the school overall I like the workflow.
I am very looking forward to be in that college.
I love my major. At times the workload can get a bit much but my teachers are always willing give extensions when needed. I am really looking forward to beginning my externship.
I like my classes. My professors have been very nice and understanding of what I deal with.
I have not had very much intersection being as it is an online school. When I do my clinicals I do enjoy the other students that are in my class.
I would not have it any other way. It works great with being a stay at home mom!
I have only just started working with the career services department but so far all has been well. They have been keeping me updated with my externship issues and helping me with my resume.
Everything was fantastic! I had a great financial aid adviser who helped me every step of the way. I could not have asked for a better experience.
I only visit the campus to test out of my clinicals. They are not as well equipped as I would have wanted it to be. But the teachers and other students were great!
My experience with my school has been amazing. I am a stay at home mother and my husband is in the Army and currently deployed to Afghanistan. Even with all of these things my school has been very accommodating to all of my needs. They always answer the phone with a great attitude. Anyone that you work with gets back to you very quickly with whatever issue that you have.
The computers are great and we can also use it for our personal study times or job searches. As long as it's used for anything professional. The printers are also free printing. Any help needed, it is fine to ask the staff and they will be willing to help.
Registration went by smoothly. The professors keep it interesting with real life experiences and scenarios. We do 10 minute breaks every after 50 minutes and it is very helpful in staying attentive.
There's not very many of us which makes it interesting. Workload is reasonable. The staff are very helpful finding job availabilities.
Start Your Review of College of Health Care Professions - Austin
We have a gym also used for the body training classes and a pretty big computer lab.
It is very diverse. We just had a door decorating Christmas Contest and everyone participated and were healthy competitive.
I love the presence of the students, staff, and instructors. Everyone is friendly. Even when my body gets tired the classes are just interesting to me and the way the instructor teaches I would do anything to stay awake.