1. Houston, TX
  2. 2 Year

College of Health Care Professions - Houston Southwest Reviews

They help you with job leads.
  • 12 months ago
  • Value
My program is Medical Assisting, very hands on.
Everything for the most part was great. Great instructor, great class size, etc.
My class was from 8:00 am - 2:30 pm. Very convenient.
Being at the school in class with students, your not just classmates, you're family.
Well they do care, but sometimes they just don't work with every student independently!
  • College Sophomore
  • Apr 1 2014
  • Value
I think the academic level is great
You have everything you need
  • Campus
People are willing to learn
Havent really used the online courses but heard they are great
People are always open to help
Hands on learning. Real experience.
I love the family environment!!
  • Campus
The computers are not always working as well as the printer
  • Campus
I love the feeling of doing something positive for myself and look forward to a good career
I just started in the school. But from what I se the department that helps with your career is really helpful.
  • Feb 3 2014
  • Value
I have had a great experience. I knew I would be okay doing everything online because I finished my senior year of high school online with no problems. I look forward to finishing my degree.
I am finishing my degree online so it differs a lot from traditional classes. You don't have much interaction with the other students or teachers. There are no distractions so you can easily get your work done.
I have had a great time with flexibility. I am completing everything online since I am a stay at home mother.
I enjoy my major. I have learned a lot and I think all of my classes pertain to what I need.