College of Coastal Georgia Reviews

This college feels like home! if you stand in the middle of the campus, you can see all of the academic buildings, making it easy to get around for class. The students and faculty are friendly, they have good on campus job opportunities that both help pay for your school and/or pay you! The tuition is very low and you will most likely end school with not much debt if you take on an on campus job and have scholarships. The dorms are nice, not beautiful but livable! the new dorms have nicer furniture. Although it is nice to be on the beach and you get a free year pass to jekyll (never having to pay to get on the island), you will have to evacuate for hurricanes. Classes are very small so your professor can focus more on you and how you are doing in class, and I dont know about others specifically but their nursing program has a 100% passing rate. As far as athletics, they have a few sport but no football team!
Good school and it is nice with Very nice staff members and very helpful when I have questions that need answers.
This is my freshman year, but I was very impressed with the campus and how I have been treated by everyone so far.
Review College of Coastal Georgia
I liked that you have small classes and more one on one with the professors. There new dorm Mariner Village had the most fire alarm go off all fall in it's first semester open to the college. I did like that every floor had a washer and dryer to uses. The food was good only on certain days. Thier is no Greek life yet on campus.
I am currently a sophomore at the College of Coastal Georgia and I must say that my first year was smooth. The professors were hard but they were willing to help you in any area as long as you put forth the effort.
its a great school with very cheerful people who just want to help you have the best experience you can have.
I have really enjoyed my time so far at CCGA. All of the buildings on campus are new and clean, and it's great if you are interested in a small school. I personally wanted a small college, so this is a great fit for me! I lived in the dorms my first year, but then moved to St. Simons Island. The school is extremely affordable and there are so many scholarships available! The professors have overall been great. I would definitely recommend CCGA to anyone - I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a college 10 minutes from the beach!?
I like how small the college is and how your professors teach at pace you can keep up with. The environment is nice and the people here are friendly and welcoming. The dorms are nice, but some dorms you have to share a room with another person. Overall the campus is safe and good size college for anyone who is looking for something small.
Beautiful campus located in the Golden Isles where the back yard can become your classroom. The dorms are very reasonable and clean.
College of Coastal Georgia is a great college. Coming from the city, where many colleges were too overcrowded or it was just hard to get to, Coastal has great, knowledgeable professors, a spacious and well kept campus, and keeps room for a larger learning capacity.
CCGA is a very nice campus with great people to hang out with and helpful professors. There are many fun activities to do there, and it is always nice to be on campus. It is kept clean and offers great service in tutoring and food.
No problems and flexibility was great!
Uses blackboard and user friendly. Love it!
Graduates of Coastal have great things to report
Professors want you to be successful!
Great value! Everyone here has great things to say
Early childhood education is a great here!
Review College of Coastal Georgia
Although I just started last month, it is wonderful
The College of Coastal Georgia is very convenient because it is nearby and the professor's office hours are incredibly open for tutoring or help on assignments.
Online classes with the College of Coastal Georgia are difficult, but also helps students problem solve and manage their time.