College of Coastal Georgia Reviews

While the College of Coastal Georgia does have a nice location and has a smaller class sizes, the college itself is not that great in my opinion. CCGA does not provide many social events and does not provide many clubs or activities for students. The financial Aid office can be difficult to deal with as you will get several different answers to your questions. I would recommend this school to someone who is looking for a good place to start and then transfer to another college.
The school is a pretty good school. Professor are nice, and manageable. Classes are not all that hard, especially if you get tutoring. Staff are friendly and very hardworking.
I really like going to coastal because there is a campus right next to mu house so I always have easy access to the different amenities that are offered and its an easy walk so I don't have to waste gas. I also enjoy the fact that the tuition isn't as much as other colleges and as someone who is a full time student and a part time worker it really helps in saving costs.
Start Your Review of College of Coastal Georgia
I love CCGA and I am so glad that I chose to attend this institution. I love that my professors are so friendly and are willing to help with anything that I have trouble with. The campus is just the right size and the classroom environment allows me to learn more and be more attentive. I also love that the college provides student jobs. I am a student assistant at CCGA and the faculty and staff are so amazing to work with. My experience at College of Coastal Georgia has been far greater than I expected.
College of Coastal Georgia is a smaller scale college but I love it! Why? Well, because it gives a more teacher/student ratio. Everyone is so nice, and willing to help whenver you need it. The professors are great, and the tution is cheap for how good of a school it is.
This college feels like home! if you stand in the middle of the campus, you can see all of the academic buildings, making it easy to get around for class. The students and faculty are friendly, they have good on campus job opportunities that both help pay for your school and/or pay you! The tuition is very low and you will most likely end school with not much debt if you take on an on campus job and have scholarships. The dorms are nice, not beautiful but livable! the new dorms have nicer furniture. Although it is nice to be on the beach and you get a free year pass to jekyll (never having to pay to get on the island), you will have to evacuate for hurricanes. Classes are very small so your professor can focus more on you and how you are doing in class, and I dont know about others specifically but their nursing program has a 100% passing rate. As far as athletics, they have a few sport but no football team!
Good school and it is nice with Very nice staff members and very helpful when I have questions that need answers.
This is my freshman year, but I was very impressed with the campus and how I have been treated by everyone so far.
I liked that you have small classes and more one on one with the professors. There new dorm Mariner Village had the most fire alarm go off all fall in it's first semester open to the college. I did like that every floor had a washer and dryer to uses. The food was good only on certain days. Thier is no Greek life yet on campus.
I am currently a sophomore at the College of Coastal Georgia and I must say that my first year was smooth. The professors were hard but they were willing to help you in any area as long as you put forth the effort.
its a great school with very cheerful people who just want to help you have the best experience you can have.
I have really enjoyed my time so far at CCGA. All of the buildings on campus are new and clean, and it's great if you are interested in a small school. I personally wanted a small college, so this is a great fit for me! I lived in the dorms my first year, but then moved to St. Simons Island. The school is extremely affordable and there are so many scholarships available! The professors have overall been great. I would definitely recommend CCGA to anyone - I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a college 10 minutes from the beach!?
I like how small the college is and how your professors teach at pace you can keep up with. The environment is nice and the people here are friendly and welcoming. The dorms are nice, but some dorms you have to share a room with another person. Overall the campus is safe and good size college for anyone who is looking for something small.
Beautiful campus located in the Golden Isles where the back yard can become your classroom. The dorms are very reasonable and clean.
College of Coastal Georgia is a great college. Coming from the city, where many colleges were too overcrowded or it was just hard to get to, Coastal has great, knowledgeable professors, a spacious and well kept campus, and keeps room for a larger learning capacity.
CCGA is a very nice campus with great people to hang out with and helpful professors. There are many fun activities to do there, and it is always nice to be on campus. It is kept clean and offers great service in tutoring and food.
No problems and flexibility was great!
Start Your Review of College of Coastal Georgia
Uses blackboard and user friendly. Love it!
Graduates of Coastal have great things to report
Professors want you to be successful!