College of Coastal Georgia Reviews

For the most part I love CCGa! I am in my second semester here as a freshman coming from Orlando Florida, the scene is much different but I enjoy it here as well as the people. I also work with Recreation and Wellness at Coastal which is with sports/intramurals, the gym/workout room and game room and love it!
Great college for beginners shows them how many other colleges will be like helps many learn how to study getbaround etc.
A small friendly college with more of a personal atmosphere
Teachers willing to assist in your success Small intimate classes
Start Your Review of College of Coastal Georgia
This college is pretty small, but if you are interested in really learning and getting a little more one on one time with professors, this is the school for you!!! Every teacher is willing to help students, and the school even offers several different tutoring programs! The campus is small but cozy, people are great! Only complaint, not too many courses offered.
Very poor school, WiFi is nonexistent, dorms small, and people are not as friendly as you think. Safety needs to be updated for an open campus.
The admissions and financial aid office staff are amazing! I have enjoyed each of my classes. The professors that I have come in contact with are invested in their jobs and care about their students. There are always activities and events going on for students to participate in.
I like College of Coastal Georgia due to the location. I love the beach and the atmosphere of the campus. The dorms are very nice and well put together. I love the fact of small classroom to allow the teachers to have more one on one conversations with the students. I too love my job that I have at the school. I work in the career services and academic advising building were i direct students to their right councilors and work with the students to direct them to their career of choice.
CCGA is a great college with a wide variety of different classes and professors. As far as the experience at Coastal and the lifestyle goes, this college is for someone looking for a small college to go to where professors can get to know you personally and you will be in several classes with the same students.
The college is a beautiful campus. The students and staff are nice and helpful. The food is not good on the weekends, but during the week there are many selections.
Over the past two years at Coastal it has been a great experience overall dealing with the classes, environment, activities, & the teachers. I would say the best thing about Coastal is staying on campus. They are very lenient when it comes to us students and gives us a grand amount of responsibility! There's not one thing I would change about this schoool because everything seems perfect here. Thank you Coastal !!
The class sizes are just right and every professor I’ve had has been amazing! Everyone is super helpful and the campus is beautiful. Coastal is also very affordable if you are paying out-of-pocket.
The College overall is great. The best thing about it is the customer service. I can always know that my questions will be answered. The student Life is extremely involving. The food is great. I live in the dorms and they are very up to date and nice to live in. The Campus is beautiful and so is the community around it. I didn't particularly like my professors this semester, but hope for the best next semester. As I said in my opening, the college is overall a great school.
While the College of Coastal Georgia does have a nice location and has a smaller class sizes, the college itself is not that great in my opinion. CCGA does not provide many social events and does not provide many clubs or activities for students. The financial Aid office can be difficult to deal with as you will get several different answers to your questions. I would recommend this school to someone who is looking for a good place to start and then transfer to another college.
The school is a pretty good school. Professor are nice, and manageable. Classes are not all that hard, especially if you get tutoring. Staff are friendly and very hardworking.
I really like going to coastal because there is a campus right next to mu house so I always have easy access to the different amenities that are offered and its an easy walk so I don't have to waste gas. I also enjoy the fact that the tuition isn't as much as other colleges and as someone who is a full time student and a part time worker it really helps in saving costs.
I love CCGA and I am so glad that I chose to attend this institution. I love that my professors are so friendly and are willing to help with anything that I have trouble with. The campus is just the right size and the classroom environment allows me to learn more and be more attentive. I also love that the college provides student jobs. I am a student assistant at CCGA and the faculty and staff are so amazing to work with. My experience at College of Coastal Georgia has been far greater than I expected.
College of Coastal Georgia is a smaller scale college but I love it! Why? Well, because it gives a more teacher/student ratio. Everyone is so nice, and willing to help whenver you need it. The professors are great, and the tution is cheap for how good of a school it is.
Start Your Review of College of Coastal Georgia
This college feels like home! if you stand in the middle of the campus, you can see all of the academic buildings, making it easy to get around for class. The students and faculty are friendly, they have good on campus job opportunities that both help pay for your school and/or pay you! The tuition is very low and you will most likely end school with not much debt if you take on an on campus job and have scholarships. The dorms are nice, not beautiful but livable! the new dorms have nicer furniture. Although it is nice to be on the beach and you get a free year pass to jekyll (never having to pay to get on the island), you will have to evacuate for hurricanes. Classes are very small so your professor can focus more on you and how you are doing in class, and I dont know about others specifically but their nursing program has a 100% passing rate. As far as athletics, they have a few sport but no football team!
Good school and it is nice with Very nice staff members and very helpful when I have questions that need answers.
This is my freshman year, but I was very impressed with the campus and how I have been treated by everyone so far.