College of Coastal Georgia Campus Life
Based on housing cost, capacity, student reviews and additional factors.
On-Campus Housing Available
Freshmen Required to Live on Campus
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Undergrads in College Housing
Average Housing Cost
- of students say overall dorm quality is great.10 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students think the dorms' social atmosphere is great.Take our survey
Based on meal plan cost and student reviews on the food.
Meal Plan Available
Average Meal Plan Cost
What are the best food options on campus?
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.48 responses
Based on quality of housing, food services, student reviews, and additional factors.
Based on campus diversity, social scene, student reviews, and additional factors.
What is your overall opinion of your school and the campus community?
Based on 10 responses
- I love everything about my school and have a lot of campus pride.10%
- I like mostly everything about my school, but there are some things I wish were different.70%
- The school community is okay-we're all just here for an education, nothing more.20%
Based on crimes on campus, local area crime rates, and student reviews.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students feel safe and secure on campus.Take our survey
How does peer pressure affect students' use of drugs and alcohol?
How visible are the campus police on campus?
How popular are varsity sports on campus?
Based on 5 responses
- Varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40%
- Varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.60%
Men's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Tennis
Women's Varsity Sports
Basketball, Golf, Softball, Tennis, Volleyball
Clubs & Activities
What are your favorite campus events or traditions?
Based on access to bars and student reviews on the party scene.
What is the party scene like on campus?
Based on 5 responses
- Lots of options Wednesday-Saturday.60%
- Parties? What parties?40%
What is the biggest party event of the year?
Based on 4 responses
- I am not exactly sure50%
Men in Fraternities
Women in Sororities
- of students say they don't have Greek life.5 responses