High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.50 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities269 Graduates
Early Childhood Education26 Graduates
Medical Records Administration19 Graduates
Middle School Education15 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management14 Graduates
Radiologic Technician14 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
College of Coastal Georgia Reviews
The College of Coastal Georgia is a family orientated campus that is 15 to 20 minutes away from the beach. Since the population is small it makes it easy to contact and ask your professors questions. There are many activities provided by student life, diversity and inclusion, the student health center, and many more clubs and organizations. Your experiences at Coastal is what you make it. We learn where you vacation!
I have really enjoyed my time so far at CCGA. All of the buildings on campus are new and clean, and it's great if you are interested in a small school. I personally wanted a small college, so this is a great fit for me! I lived in the dorms my first year, but then moved to St. Simons Island. The school is extremely affordable and there are so many scholarships available! The professors have overall been great. I would definitely recommend CCGA to anyone - I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a college 10 minutes from the beach!?
For the most part I love CCGa! I am in my second semester here as a freshman coming from Orlando Florida, the scene is much different but I enjoy it here as well as the people. I also work with Recreation and Wellness at Coastal which is with sports/intramurals, the gym/workout room and game room and love it!