College of Central Florida Reviews

1,004 reviews
I love it! Very diverse and open to everyone! Accepted me very quickly ! Always just one call away if theres any problems.
The College of Central Florida is a great college that offers a variety of two and four year degrees. The professors care about how you are doing in your classes and they want for you to succeed.
I would like to see more student life and activities. I enjoy the professors and how much help that they offer you. The student tutors also offer a lot of help as well.
Start Your Review of College of Central Florida
Central Florida community college is nice because the classroom sizes are smaller so you have more one on one time with teachers.
Overall I have had a highly pleasant experience at College of Central Florida! The teachers are professional and well trained. There are a wide range of degree options including some quality Bachelor programs. The campus is well-kept and promotes creativity. I enjoy learning here!
College of Central Florida offers a feeling of togetherness that could be found at some of your bigger, or more funded, universities! Through the academics, athletics, and variety of clubs, Central Florida provides a really nice atmosphere for people looking to further their education. The school as a whole remains very helpful with any issues, or concerns, regarding different topics that could possibly hinder you academically. I
Terrible email system. Don't expect anyone to respond unless you're paying out of pocket. If you're a grant student, expect to get your financial aid screwed up in the middle of your semester so that you have no choice but to come up with money to pay $2,000 for classes, since it's past the deadline to drop.
Great professors. Terrible otherwise.
Better off attending Santa Fe or Rasmussen.
The College of Central Florida have some really amazing professors and the class sizes are great for learning. However, the school has the most unorganized counselors and administrative staff. Getting ahold of a counselor is almost impossible and can become very frustrating when in need of help.
As a community college, it is conveniently accessible. Most of the professors are fine, several are excellent, and a very few are not so great. Each student is assigned an advisor, and I always found mine to be easily reached and helpful. One complaint that I have is that the college almost always manages to mess up my paperwork. If you want your paperwork done well and on time, then you will need to be involved in the processing of it.
Great teachers, but the majors are limited. Journalism is not offered. The Ocala campus has a university feel, but I would steer clear of the other branch campuses.
The classes are smaller which enables a more individualized setting. The professors I've had in the past were not very keen on updating Canvas applications to allow students to stay on top of assignments.
Wonderful advisers and professors that are there to help every step of the way. Classes are well organized and integrates technology within assignments and projects. The campus is clean and strives for pleasant environment to study even when not inside a classroom.
College of Central Florida has a lot of programs and the staff are friendly. When you walk onto the campus you will notice a tower, like Big Ben. I was astonished when I saw this, it literally felt like I was in a different state, the atmosphere is calming and not stressful at all!
Teacher thus far have been great! Office and counselors SUCK! My math , stats and human health prof. Have been great.. TOO many loops for nursing
I love everything about the College of Central Florida. I joined the Student Activities Board. This allowed me to come out of my shell and interact with more students on campus. While interacting with all the students, this allowed me to gain knowledge about what was perceived as "good" and "needs work" on campus. I would try to change the amount of lighting on campus for night classes. There are alleyways that are really dark and it goes on for a few feet. Students are nervous about taking that route after their night classes.
During my time here I have learned the importance of time management and self discipline. The staff her is willing to help with anything the student may need. This college was a great start to my future.
I know the College of Central Florida lacks prestige, but it really is a great school. The professors make time for you. The administration makes time for you. This school is caring and professional. Discussion is encouraged a lot of times in classroom settings. Getting a degree is straightforward. I hope you will enjoy your time at CF as much as I have.
Start Your Review of College of Central Florida
I love the atmosphere and the never ending learning environment. The college has one of the most supportive staff i've ever encountered. Every day they ask me what my struggles are and if they could better explain certain subjects I find difficult. Theres even unlimited resources to receive help from if I need it.
I like attending CF; I only attended internet classes and all the staff I spoke with our experienced in person were friendly and helpful. I hated trying to reach them by phone though, because the reception staff were however somewhat rude. Financial aid, of course, like all jc's was always packed.
My experience at CF has been well worth the money. I've made a lot of new friends, my professors genuinely care about my well being and progress. They are really interested in seeing you succeed. The only thing I'd like to see change is some of the academic advising strategies. I feel like I don't get clear answers and my current advisor does not help me, he tells me to find the answers on the CF website and blatantly is not interested in my path.