College of Central Florida Reviews

Overall, I really like it here. This is a great school to get started at and transfer to a later university. Most of the teachers are kind,welcoming, and flexible with students. However, there is some professors whose teaching tactics are a bit questionable.
I love this college. After going through a technical program 20 years ago , CF was able to accept my credits and put me on the path to my degree. I graduated with my AS degree in 2016 and I am now in a bachelors program currently. I appreciate everything they have done to help me go back to college after all these years.
The experience that I had with this college was great. The administration will work with you on any questions you may have on classes you are interested in. Instructors over all was nice on helping with issue, but responding to you questions not so in a timely manner. Some instructors may give you their number to get in contact with them other not so good. So if you are trying to further your education College of Central Florida is the place.
Review Your College
Had difficulty starting the school year due to financial aid issues. I enjoy the online options, but I tend to have to rely on myself instead of the teachers.
So Far so good, I am a month into my classes and I feel like I am learning and retaining information. The Financial Aid dept. helped me with earning a scholarship that has been very helpful to my continuing to attend school. The academic advisor I have isn't my favorite- his name is Chad, he makes me feel uncomfortable and wasn't the most helpful with trying to figure out my schedule- I had to figure out a graduation plan for myself. I am going to look into talking with someone else in the future. They have a lot of great clubs and involvement opportunities, and a great transfer rate into UF.
The teachers are very helpful with giving you all the information on their class that is needed such as books, dates that are important ect. The advisers to their best to help you in every way they can.
This college is great. The teachers in the math and science department are phenomenal. I do not regret applying for this school. I have had a great experience so far and don't see that changing in my last semester attending the College of Central Florida.
This college is great for the student wishing to get the basics done! Their programs, such as the dental assisting, are absolutely fantastic. The teachers take the time to ensure that you are working to your fullest ability.
I loved the atmosphere of CF, as well as how laid back some of my professors were. They knew exactly what needed to be taught, and exactly how to study in order to pass oncoming exams.
My time at the College of Central Florida was a delightful, eye-opening experience that I feel helped shape who I am as a person. The local life is pretty lively, the campus is always kept clean, and the campus food was decent for the price you paid.
Worldly and alot of subjects
College of Central Florida is a pretty laid back school with endless possibilities. Everything is placed in one spot to it's easy to know where everything is at efficiently.
Online is far more rigid and can be tricky
Professors are excellent and very helpful
It has been great so far and I am looking forward to continuing at this school.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I am just starting so I can't really tell about the specific courses for my major. I do know that the core courses I have taken so far are very good.
It's a small school with several campuses. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The only drawback is that some courses are only offered at certain campuses and that makes it difficult if transportation is an issue.
Review Your College
Online courses have been easy to handle , full with great information and very interesting in a good way.
Professors are great! And its like an extended family , in the classrooms we are not just a number we are important and get to interact with professors and classmates
Everything has been great so far, no complaints.
  • 8 months ago