College of Central Florida Reviews

As a community college, it is conveniently accessible. Most of the professors are fine, several are excellent, and a very few are not so great. Each student is assigned an advisor, and I always found mine to be easily reached and helpful. One complaint that I have is that the college almost always manages to mess up my paperwork. If you want your paperwork done well and on time, then you will need to be involved in the processing of it.
Great teachers, but the majors are limited. Journalism is not offered. The Ocala campus has a university feel, but I would steer clear of the other branch campuses.
The classes are smaller which enables a more individualized setting. The professors I've had in the past were not very keen on updating Canvas applications to allow students to stay on top of assignments.
Start Your Review of College of Central Florida
Wonderful advisers and professors that are there to help every step of the way. Classes are well organized and integrates technology within assignments and projects. The campus is clean and strives for pleasant environment to study even when not inside a classroom.
College of Central Florida has a lot of programs and the staff are friendly. When you walk onto the campus you will notice a tower, like Big Ben. I was astonished when I saw this, it literally felt like I was in a different state, the atmosphere is calming and not stressful at all!
Teacher thus far have been great! Office and counselors SUCK! My math , stats and human health prof. Have been great.. TOO many loops for nursing
I love everything about the College of Central Florida. I joined the Student Activities Board. This allowed me to come out of my shell and interact with more students on campus. While interacting with all the students, this allowed me to gain knowledge about what was perceived as "good" and "needs work" on campus. I would try to change the amount of lighting on campus for night classes. There are alleyways that are really dark and it goes on for a few feet. Students are nervous about taking that route after their night classes.
During my time here I have learned the importance of time management and self discipline. The staff her is willing to help with anything the student may need. This college was a great start to my future.
I know the College of Central Florida lacks prestige, but it really is a great school. The professors make time for you. The administration makes time for you. This school is caring and professional. Discussion is encouraged a lot of times in classroom settings. Getting a degree is straightforward. I hope you will enjoy your time at CF as much as I have.
I love the atmosphere and the never ending learning environment. The college has one of the most supportive staff i've ever encountered. Every day they ask me what my struggles are and if they could better explain certain subjects I find difficult. Theres even unlimited resources to receive help from if I need it.
I like attending CF; I only attended internet classes and all the staff I spoke with our experienced in person were friendly and helpful. I hated trying to reach them by phone though, because the reception staff were however somewhat rude. Financial aid, of course, like all jc's was always packed.
My experience at CF has been well worth the money. I've made a lot of new friends, my professors genuinely care about my well being and progress. They are really interested in seeing you succeed. The only thing I'd like to see change is some of the academic advising strategies. I feel like I don't get clear answers and my current advisor does not help me, he tells me to find the answers on the CF website and blatantly is not interested in my path.
I have completely fell in love with the College of Central Florida over the past year and a half. The one on one interaction is a tremendous benefit to all majors and learning styles. Many students have academic understanding and all tools provided to them with absolutely no excuse. As being in a 4 year major as an Early Childhood student I do not like the teaching programs very much. There are only three teachers and most classes are online. It is not tedious to get work done, but there are a lot of assignments that are not understood online and asking questions through email, you are not guaranteed a quick answer.
I absolutely love the small classrooms because it allows students to better communicate and spend one on one time with the professors.
I Dual Enrolled here and loved it! Much better than public school, as an official college student I have loved all my Professors!
I'm still in my first year of college here in Ocala. But from everything I've seen I think it's a very nice place. I had a teacher Mr.dupree my English teacher, I struggled so much with English and he was able to explain to me and help me understand how to properly write. I think this is a great college
They are the most affordable school in Florida yet with very high standards build great professionals!. (Their phone lines are not the most available)
Start Your Review of College of Central Florida
While the school is one of the cheapest in the nation, well that's pretty much all it has going for it. There are a few good teachers, but everyone knows who they are and their classes fill up on the first day of registration. The bookstore is more overpriced than some universities and if it wasn't for things like Amazon Rentals or Chegg, I would have gone bankrupt just buying textbooks.
The College of Central Florida has giving me a great first semester don’t get me wrong. There were many communication errors, last minute class changes, and other small issues that accumulated over the course of my first semester that made me rate my school the way I did. It was a big hassle to get the first semester figured out with an advisor just to find out I should’ve been taking a prerequisite to another class from a different advisor at the end of this semester. My classes, once figured out, have been enjoyable and set my foundation as a freshman. I know what I need to achieve in the next semester and how to succeed in the following courses from the determination from the professors I had.
The school and clubs provide many opritunities to socialize and get involved with classes, students, and outside activities.
Overall the College of Central Florida gave me great professors, new friends, decent clubs, and mediocre advising.
I was a duel enrollment student attending Cf. Once I actually started going to classes on campus the summer of 2017, i absolutely enjoyed it. The professors are great and explain the material very well. The campus is always clean and always being cleaned. The students there are like no other. Coming from literally all over the world to better their education. They are super friendly and it's easy to make great friends here. Over all i would recommend attending Cf to anyone wating to continue or start working towards their future career.