CBT College - Kendall Reviews

school is great a lot of hands on in class and the teachers know what they are teaching.
Everything is set up for the students when their is a problem the IT is readily available for assistance.
Resources are the the disposal of the students whenever we need something all we have to do is ask.
Review CBT College - Kendall
Amazing staff who are still in school, as well as helping students to succeed and achieve their goals, creating a brighter future for our children and our families.
The proffesors are very patient and break down everything for us to understand. They help prepare us with all that we need to know for upcoming tests.
Financial aid went smoothly and it was a great help and different options were available to pay my tuition. And it helps me to understand how important it is to do well in school because of the aid that is recieived
Library has been under construction... Computers are still available
My education at CBT college is worth the money i have been paying for the past two years.
Some students are way behind and hold the class back
There is a lot of things financial aid foes not tell you.
I have met only a few faculty members whom really want you to learn and go out their way to help you.
I like the school i go so far, I think that if the teachers would take more intrest in thier students and take time to find out if they need help or if there is anything they dont understand and try to go beyond the students would get more out of their learning .