- 4 Year
- DETROIT, MI
College for Creative Studies Ranked Among Best Interior Design Programs in U.S. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade C minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade B minus
- Athleticsgrade unavailable
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade C+
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade B+
- Campus Foodgrade C
- Student Lifegrade B
- Safetygrade A
The College for Creative Studies is a world-class institution that offers creative thinkers and makers a place to thrive and expand their knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, conceptual thinking, creative problem-solving, visual communication and technical expertise.
Our alumni are entrepreneurs and working artists. They create the things we use every day, and their stories are a testament to the impact CCS alumni are making in the art/design world. Our students get internships and jobs around the country and outside the US through networking and services provided by our Office of Partnerships and Career Development team.
CCS offers excellent studio facilities, a wide variety of student support services and institutionally supported student activities and clubs.
College for Creative Studies Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
Most Popular Majors
- Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects59 Graduates
- Illustration49 Graduates
- Industrial and Product Design46 Graduates
- Graphic Design25 Graduates
- Commercial and Advertising Art19 Graduates
- Arts11 Graduates
- Fashion and Apparel Design9 Graduates
- Photography9 Graduates
- Fine Arts7 Graduates
- Interior Design7 Graduates
Precollege Summer Experience: July 7 - 27, 2024
Our Precollege program helps you build your portfolio and prepare you for college. So step into something new — something you have never tried before, or enhance what you already know about your favorite subject. You’ll meet new people, have the option to live on campus, learn from professionals, receive feedback from admissions counselors and participate in a final exhibition of student work!
- Mix of Online and on Campus40%
- On Campus56%
- Hard working and enjoy the campus and classes19%
- Very motivated19%
- "Next generation art and design."52%
- Challenges what you think you know19%
- "Insane, but well worth it."10%
- Work hard and use everything they have to offer10%
- Never earn your degree with how expensive it is!5%