Coleman University Reviews

I am having a great time learning new things in Coleman. Professors and staff are very approachable and willing to help and find the answers for you. Fellow students especially the seniors also helped me with some challenging tasks in school. I've been to differents schools but Coleman University is the only school that triggered my interest. They credited my military and civilian transcipts with no problem, this saved me lots of money and time to aquire my degree.
definitely learned new things and i have been receiving more interviews jt by adding new skills to my resume
can not complain. I have learned a lot and i contribute a lot of my skills to my classes. Just wished it was a bit more ogranized
Review Coleman University
It is a great school if you can handle a fast paced environment(10 week courses, 4+ hour classes 3-4 times a week). Hands on approach allows students who are kinetic learners, like myself, to understand material better than if I just listened to somebody talk for four hours. Great staff that was very helpful and seemed like they actually cared about you learning and they made sure you would know everything that was required for you to get a job right after graduation. Like with any school you get what you put in, so in other words you will learn a great deal if you work hard and you WILL find a job, like me, right after graduation. On the other hand you can do the minimum requirements and get a degree and complain that you were unable to find a job.
My school, as i said earlier is a very unique school and caring especially to international students. Although i would choose another school that is more federal and cheaper if i could.
The teachers at Coleman University have been very helpful. But the TAs have been able to work around my schedule which is a great help to me and my classmates. I already have made a few career contacts due to Coleman's job fairs and events. The career center has been a big help and the staff overall has made my work easier. My experience with the alumni has been positive and they are extremely helpful with the students who are looking to change careers.
So far, the professors, that I have had, are helpful and are considerate. The class registration process has been easy for me and my classmates.
The workload can be a challenge for me. Late nights and lots of homework, for some classes. The facilities are fine and the school does attempt to set up internship/job opportunities with job fairs or have former students come in to meet and get some hiring information.
My experience here at Coleman University, has been good overall. I've been able to get the classes that I wanted for my degree and haven't had any hassles getting those classes. The only frustration would be that I would have liked understanding my financial aid better.
Our student body has all ranges of people from your nerds, gamers, career minded students, and people looking for a career. Coleman University has students from around the world and are same sex and different religions. Makes fro a diverse campus.
There isn't an athletic center, the student center is helpful and the staff is friendly with the students, the library is closed and being updated (grrr), and the campus overall is normal and doesn't look any different than other schools.
I do feel that the value, and cost, of my education is worth the tuition. Once I am in a career position, I will have the knowledge to have a better career with the education I am currently receiving and the work/people skills that I already have from years of prior experience. So far, the financial aid office, has been very helpful with my paperwork and questions. Ask questions, for any additional financial aid that may be out there. Many students do not.
The job prospects and career center, have a few different ways for a student, here at Coleman University, to get a new position thru prior students calling the campus or job fairs that we, students, attend. I have met a few former alumni and have their business cards that Coleman Career Services set up for certain students for networking purposes.
THIS SCHOOL THE STAFF LIKE I SAID IS RUDE, YOU NEED TO LOOK AT IT YOURSELF, SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE NOTICING A LOT OF STUDENT BEING UPSET ON THE SAME THINGS, SO NOW YOU SEE MORE INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING THEM SELVES INTO
IM STILL WAITING FOR AN INTERNSHIP JOBS THEY PROMISED ME 2 YEARS AGO
I TELL EVERYONE NOT TO COME HERE, SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE JUST MONEY HUNGRY AND COULD CARE LESS OF THE STUDENTS AFTERWARDS, BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY HELPING THE NEW STUDENT IN REGISTERING
i just want to graduate and never return
Review Coleman University
I received my B.S. in Computer Science but prior to doing so received a certificate in CIS. The classes were excellent and the education I received was beneficial and valuable. The homework and class assignments were challenging and allowed me to network as well as acquire new resources.
This school is great. Coleman University gives me all the tools I need to learn and there is an open door policy, which means that every teacher has there doors open at all times to help any student at any time.
I Wouldn't Know Yet – I just started school and I haven't talked to anybody in the career services yet. I was told that my school will help me find a job.