CCAT is a for-profit college located in Bayamón, Puerto Rico in the San Juan Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 559 undergraduate students. The CCAT acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Recording Arts Technician, Cinematography and Video Production, and Photography. Graduating 49% of students, CCAT alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $12,700.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Colegio de Cinematografia, Artes y Television
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Colegio de Cinematografia, Artes y Television
- NGNew School of Radio & Television
- 2 Year
- Albany, NY
- 7 reviews
- NGColumbia Central University - Caguas
- 4 Year
- Caguas, PR
- 1 review
- NGInter American University of Puerto Rico - San German
- 4 Year
- San German, PR
- 71 reviews
- NGAmerican University of Puerto Rico - Manati
- 4 Year
- Manati, PR
- 1 review
Colegio de Cinematografia, Artes y Television Reviews
At first I didn't know if this was the place to go. Upon arriving to my first class, most were freshmen. The teacher was a bit late but once he started giving class he gave you our very first assignment. Write a pitch. And he spoke to us in a way that it felt like we weren't even students. He took us seriously. Then you realize they all do. They have great attention to detail and they make you feel like you are learning something new every day without trying. You do have to make effort in what you do but it's an involved school. The staff is always nice and it's surrounded by passionate students. If I could do it all again I would. Those first ten minutes erased every doubt I had. A huge plus is that it's the only good and up to date film school in the island, with only two schools. It works with the students necessities and it makes sure every one of us have equal chances. It's also increasing the number of females per year.