Colby College Admissions
Colby admissions is very selective with an acceptance rate of 19%. Students that get into Colby have an average SAT score between 1270-1470 or an average ACT score of 30-33. The regular admissions application deadline for Colby is January 1. Interested students can apply for early decision, and the Colby early decision deadline is November 15.
Early Decision Acceptance Rate
Students Submitting SAT
Students Submitting ACT
SAT and ACT Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Early Decision Deadline
Early Action Deadline
Offers Early Decision
Offers Early Action
Accepts Common App
Accepts Coalition App
- of students say the admissions process made them feel like the school cared about them as an applicant.8 responses
- of students feel the admissions process evaluated them individually as a real person, not just a set of numbers.8 responses