With 2,000 students from 80+ countries pursuing 58 majors and 34 minors, Colby offers the ideal liberal arts environment: the variety you need for wide exploration and the depth you need to focus in your area (or areas) of interest. Along the way, you'll gain the tools and experience to master any profession and adapt to any circumstance. If you're heading for a career in medicine, law, or engineering, we have the courses and advising to get you ready while ensuring you graduate with the liberal arts and sciences knowledge and skill set that will make you a better doctor, attorney, or engineer.
Colby College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.34 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.28 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.41 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Colby College Reviews
What made Colby so great for me were its talented professors, who would form friendships with students and bend over backwards to help you learn. Also, at Colby, you can make it what you want: Colby has many wonderful opportunities for students (accessibly study abroad, unique on-campus jobs, surrounding wildlife, research, etc.). The amazing education added onto the many unique experiences make Colby unique.