Founded in 1887, Cogswell College prepares Bay Area high school and community college students for careers in the Silicon Valley economy by combining an industry-focused curriculum with a fully-accredited, student-centered approach. Our students enjoy small, intimate classes where they are immersed in technology, design, and business using hands-on, project-based learning taught by a faculty of industry experts.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.17 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Cogswell Polytechnical College Reviews
The school is right by a landfill, so walking or driving to school with the windows down is a bit of a pain. Almost all of the people I've spoken to are indoors-type people and are hardcore into anime, games, and movies. You'll be left out of a conversation often if you're not in the loop.
The options for food are limited down to a food truck, vending machines, and a coffee machine. For this reason, people end up bringing their own cooked foods. There is a convenient refrigerator to store your goodies in so there aren't any worries. Food thieves don't exist in the school as far as I know.
The school's academics - Great! The campus and people - It's manageable...