High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities192 Graduates
Nursing Assistant91 Graduates
Health Aides and Attendants36 Graduates
Emergency Care Attendant (EMT)27 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics25 Graduates
Phlebotomy Technician19 Graduates
Business Administration and Management10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.12 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.12 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Coffeyville Community College Reviews
My experience at Coffeyville Community College (CCC) was much like any others who attended there. I made lots of new friends and had a great time with the faculty and the students. Also, I learned many new things and had new experiences that I didn't know I would have before. Finally, I entered a sculpture that I created in an honors scholarship competition and won second place in my division, ended the year with a big bang.
I have recently applied and been accepted to Coffeyville Community College, at this college I will be furthering my athletic and academic careers at this college. One reason I chose this school to began my education career is they are highly awarded in their academic field and graduation rate for college athletic is outstanding.
Nowhere is perfect, but it's perfect for me. It has always been a great place to make friendships that last, and the professors are so professional and attentive. Great staff, always willing to help!