Coe College Reviews

Since I've started school at Coe College, I have been challenged in so many way and it's crazy to think that this place exists in Iowa. The staff here is so educated on their subjects and how to adapt to different students' learning styles. They are all very approachable and easy to talk to. They know who you are and the seriously want you to succeed in their classes. There's no way for you to fail at Coe unless you are trying to fail.
Great experience. Professors were always approachable and genuinely wanted to see students succeed. Coe provides students with the opportunity to make their student life experience however they would like. Many opportunities to engage in events and organizations. My athletic experience was nothing short of amazing.
Coe has a beautiful campus. It's small enough that you're going to get one on one connections with everyone, but it's also large enough that you'll always have someone new to meet. The cost is a bit high, but it is well worth it.
Start Your Review of Coe College
Coe is a place where everyone feels welcome. They have so much to offer through academics, clubs, and sports. The professors care about you, know you by name, and are always there to help when you need. Overall, Coe is a happy place and has a wonderful learning environment.
I love the atmosphere at Coe, the feeling of being welcomed, no matter where you're from. In addition, the professors make college feel less overwhelming, whether we're talking about the new living arrangements or your class schedules for the next four years.
I had an amazing visit with this college, and I hope the rest of my years here go very well. However, after viewing the alumni and the other students at the college, I think that I will have an amazing experience here.
I love the atmosphere at Coe. If you try to find friends and get involved, this place really does end up being like a home away from home!
Coe has a great nursing program with 3 semesters of 1:1 preceptorship... not to mention all the professors at Coe care about you and you’re on a first name basis with 90% of them.
Fantastic education on par with the best universities in the country. The professors are truly there because they have a passion for teaching and mentoring students, something you may not find at larger institutions. That said, the price tag is rather steep vis-a-vis the amenities and services. The facilities, food, and athletic programs need a considerable amount of investment to make Coe a national and international destination. The endowment needs to be inflated and enrollment increased by at least a couple thousand.
Really fun campus with enough diversity for everyone to fit in! Small school, phenomenal professors and staff.
It's a welcoming environment from the start - engaging professors, kindness, inclusiveness, a myriad of fun activities that brought us together into community while each of us tended to our own educational pathways. ... a gentle place where the warmth never leaves you.
Coe College is an amazing school. The support from professors is outstanding. They always seem to go above and beyond for their students.
The professors care immensely. After attending for one year, one of my professors stayed in contact and has been encouraging me not only to continue my education but try for a PHD. The campus is beautiful, and people are friendly. The food could be better, but it is all you can eat.
Coe College is very friendly to dietary, religious, and physical restrictions and has quite a few welcoming and helpful professors. Living spaces are decent. I wish the community was a bit more friendly in terms of sexuality, gender, race, and political views as things tend to get very tense and sometimes violent. This could be resolved with campus speeches as there are many support groups and events. There should be more talk about the importance of education, being respectful to others and their desire to learn, sexual consent, sexual safety, and sobriety (drugs and alcohol).
I absolutely love Coe! I wasn't sure what I wanted from a college and so I came (from out of state - more than 9 hours away) with the "You can alwaaaays transfer mindset"...... Well, here I am. It is so easy to get involved, to find faculty who care about you, and to take classes you are passionate about. I was very involved in high school, but leaving Coe my resume is going to be stacked - just because they provide you with THAT much opportunity (not saying resumes are the end all be all, but you do have to use them for grad schools or jobs so its something to think about).
Coe has taught me how to think analytically and independently, which, to me, is the ultimate "return on investment," if you will.
I love the people here. I've had some great professors. I would like to see the food improved however. There needs to be healthier and more diverse options.
Going to Coe College was my dream since I was 6, my mom went there so she'd been telling me stories about it for forever. When I arrived at Coe for orientation I wasn't dissappointed, but I was brought to reality.
The food could be a lot better, and so could the dorms and furniture. Parking is awful, and options for housing are slowly improving.
The campus is Beautiful, with dozens of squirrels living in the trees that eat from your hand, and geese that stop here in the fall and spring. Every winter they put lights around the trunks of the library quad that are solar powered and only light up at night.
There are a lot of options for partygoers, and the classes themselves are really good.
Everything is much more expensive than it has any right to be, and the professors are occasionally really problematic.
Most of the staff is really nice though, and they often actually work with students to help them out. The library is awesome.
Start Your Review of Coe College
The campus is very homey and being there makes you feel very comfortable. they have a lot of respect for the arts too.
The professors and staff are very hardworking and helpful. The students are welcoming. It has really good classroom sizes.
Coe has a very strong sense of community and the professors are always available. Even though it was my first semester, the upperclassmen are already giving me advice and helping me study. There is a variety of clubs and the food is customized. Coe has also already helped me compile my resume with conferences and experience in my field of study.