Cochise College Reviews

Cochise College is an affordable option for students in rural Cochise County, and they offer a variety of programs. They partner with local high schools to help students learn a trade and even earn a certification which equips them to enter the workforce upon high school graduation.
My time at college was fantastic the people and the instructor were all great and caring. I did not meet one bad instructor they actually cared about my education and bringing it out further. I only have great things to say about Cochise college. Especially being a student athlete the facility does a great job so that we all stay on task and have good grades.
Cochise Community College is a wonderful place to achieve your goals in continuing your education. I have attended Cochise for over three years and I am enjoying every minute of it!
Start Your Review of Cochise College
My experience here at the Sierra Vista Campus has been great. I've had many good instructors, the staff has been helpful in my pursuit towards my major, and the tutoring center is fantastic.
I am a distance learning student and Cochise has been great for transferring my military education to a civilian degree.
A small college with faculty that want to aide you in you're academic success. There's an abundance of tutoring services available to students as well as a variety of clubs that one can participate in. Attending this college allowed me the time to figure out where I wanted to go with my academic career and I'm grateful for the guidance.
As a full-time online student, I have been able to concentrate on my school work in my environment, but I still have all the help and receive just as great of an education as I would in the classroom environment. Cochise college's online program is user-friendly and everyone, for the most part, that is associated with the school is friendly, helpful and willing to help make the two-year college experience a breeze.
Cochise College is a wonderful place to study, relax, and to have fun. Sometimes one can see students picnicking or playing on the vibrant green field in the middle of the campus. The professors are really helpful and put a major focus on learning by making sure their students understand the material being taught. The math and writing lab are the college's greatest assets for students who are struggling in math, English, or science. The student council is very active on campus and regularly plan events that usually include free food. During the summer, there is usually free ice cream sundaes on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
The college is pretty good for what if offers, but I can't say that it's prestigious as other colleges and lacks in very few quality matters.
They could care about their students a little better when the student is trying to get their attention in letting them know that they need help.
Cochise College is a great place to start your studies! For me it has been an amazing experience. The teachers are incredibly helpful not to mention understanding and resourceful. The classes are small and are usually no more than 25 students per class. This to me is probably the most important part because with a small learning environment I believe to learn the best. Also, in my experience I have seen that students are more willing to help if they are in a small environment were they feel more comfortable.
This college is amazing. I have learned so much! I was accepted into Texas A and M university but, I decided to go here. Best decision of my life! I had a 1250 sat and 3.9 gpa so, I got a full ride. They really look out for students here and, I appreciate that. I majored in intelligence and, I’m definitely more intelligent. The campus life is thriving! Everyone is friendly and, looks out for one another. The teachers are incredible. I’m so glad I went to this college. I can get any job I want just because of my degree.
I had so much doubt and i just knew I wasn't going to pass the HESI exam to get into the practical nursing program. But every time i showed any doubt to the advisors, any of the business offices or the receptionist they would build me up and let me know that i was going to be just fine. They provided me with training information, a website to take the practice HESI. Everyone was so attentive and they really make you feel like you are important.
All of the staff and professors have been very helpful and professional. I love that it is a smaller school, and that the class sizes are so small!
I have just recently acquired my Associates degree from Cochise College. Having attended many classes over the past two years, I can now say, without a doubt, that it is a great school. The overall atmosphere of the campus is relaxing, and the student body is very diverse, as are the classes that are offered here.

Cochise College is a very inviting place; the staff here are very welcoming, aiming to help students in the best way possible as they find their way through their chosen degree plans and education endeavors. The teachers here are welcoming as well, and have deep knowledge of every topic that they cover in their classes. The teachers are also very helpful, and are willing to go out of their way to make sure each student has the material they need to excel in class.
Cochise College has been one of the best decisions I've made in my lifetime. They are definitely all about student success and as long as the student does their part I don't see failure as an option here! I look forward to representing my robe and tassel for Cochise College Sierra Vista in 2022!!
I have had an amazing experience with the EMS programs here. I completed EMT and am currently in paramedic. I highly reccomend this facility.
Start Your Review of Cochise College
This is a very caring school and an affordable option for those wishing to just get an associates degree or be able to transfer to a 4 year college like U of A. Just stop by and speak with any employee or student to find out for yourself. I highly recommend it for a quality education.
I did a certificate many years ago at this college. It was great instruction and was on the military base at the time i went . I just had to get permission to get on and after that there was no issues.
Cochise College has amazing staff, my teachers all love the material they teach. The aditional staff (councelors and administration) are always very helpful. They always go above and beyond to verify understanding.