Cochise College Reviews

When I took my first online class with Cochise I was a high school Jr. The online math 203 class was amazing and any feedback was easy to obtain from my instructor. The English 101 course was a little harder to talk to the instructor but the on campus support staff were great and helped me get everything done. As a military dependent overseas it was critical to me to have easily available help and they had that. Also official transcripts were very easy to get and arrived in the post in just over a week.
Best community college in the country! The advisors are great, they help you step by step with setting up goals, your schedule, and they can even help you when you have a question about a class you may be interested in. Most students think the advising office isn't that important but what they don't know is how much the advising office does for us and they help the student government plan out events on campus. Everyone is so positive about everything.
I feel that Cochise College Nursing program one main areas that need some attention.The area that I feel needs attention is providing accurate and up-to-date- information in the syllabus so students have a concrete information that outlines the schedule, reading assignments and objectives for each topic. Many times students had found themselves in a panic and frustrated when the information was not in sync with the present material during the lecture. Half way through second semester, we discovered the syllabus had not been updated accurately with the new textbook information. The students are pay a lot of money to be effectively provided and taught the testable material and the staff is being paid to do that job. When the information is not accurate and the staff is not prepared, the students receive the short end of the stick. I feel the best way to combat this issue is to have the outlines completed and up-to-date at the beginning of the school year.
Review Cochise College
Some of the instructors are incredible rude as are the people in the disability office. The campus is very nice and well maintained. In that regard, my only complaint if that there are very few trashcans.
Very good . i love cochise college they give me all the necessary for be a successful stutudent. Im a ESL English as a second language. And im very satisfied with the teachers and the staff all people in general. They help me to be a better person a good student and they prepare myself to be all successful.
Cochise college is small close knit friendly community. Small classes for easier learning. The profesor are really friendly and nice
Cochise College is a great start school. It allows you to get a head start on your prerequisites, it also allows you to have a great transfer experience without all the stress. Cochise College has great teachers, and awesome hands on classes.
I am an International student and this was my first semester in a U.S. college. I can certainly say that Cochise College has great instructors, friendly staff and great facilities adapted for every student. Overall, my experience was enriching; I feel welcomed and ready to continue my education without discrimination from classmates or Instructors.
I liked how it's a small college and you can get more involved in your classes. It's easier to communicate with your instructors than in many other colleges. I highly recommend cochise college! Great people and great opportunities.
I really loved the outside campus. The wildlife is amazing. The classrooms are small but very diverse. I'd like my school to improve their food.
They are very helpful with everything you need to know and have all resources that you could need to help you. I would definitely choose them again.
I have had the best exerpience here.
The classes kinda fall when I need them too
I haven't taken any online classes
There is computers available to me and everything is just easy access because everyone helps you
I don't work at the campus but what from what I hear Cochise is a great school.
They work great around my schedule!
Review Cochise College
I love it simply because its like 3 minutes away from home, its affordable and the staff is great!
My professors are reliable anytime with questions and help actually 24 hours
It really helps us students to the real world.