Coastline Community College Reviews

Ever professor I've had from Coastline Community College has been all so passionate about their subjects and exciting to work with. I couldn't ask for better teachers than those from Coastline. They made their courses intriguing and gave their classes the best learning experience.
There are many good professors in science and medical field The coastline community college have organized and good systems for their students
What I love about coastline community college is definitely the class ratio that they maintain in order to provide a better learning experience for everyone who attends. You get a lot more one on one time with the teachers and that just really makes it easier.
Start Your Review of Coastline Community College
SUPER GREAT DISTANCE LEARNING, ONLINE AND TELECOURSE CLASSES. EASY TO GET HELP FROM ADMINISTRATION AND FACULTY.
I take online classes because I am active duty military. The school is very accommodating to military members. Registering for classes is pretty easy and straight forward. The only thing I would change about the college is some of the courses they do not accept a CLEP for.
Coastline Community College is a wonderful college, especially for military students. They're easy to work with and offer a wide variety of classes.
I am a military spouse who recently enrolled back in college to finally obtain a degree in accounting or human resources management. You can say that it is finally my turn. I was worried at first that after so many years of being out of the classroom that I would feel uncomfortable attending classes with all the younger students. But Coastline Community College offers online courses that make it easy for me to take classes and still be the active mom for my children. So far my experience with Coastline has been amazing. The professors have been very helpful and even though I am taking online classes, I feel very connected with my classmates and professors. The websites are user friendly and very quick response time from my professors whenever I have questions or need additional feedback via email. That helps a lot especially if your time is valuable and have a full schedule with your children's school activities and still keeping up with the household.
. Coastline Community College was much like my high school: it's small and intimate. The student to teacher ratios for classes are really great since students per class are usually around 30 to 40. This allows students to get the attention they need from their teachers and do better in class. Teachers are very helpful and know there stuff (thankfully) and want to make sure that whatever you're supposed to be learning that you learn it. The school has multiple sites spread around Orange County which is extremely helpful if transportation is an issue or if you just don't want to go very far. Heck, if you don't want to leave home, online and cable classes are an option too. That's what this school has: options. As a student here, I can honestly say I appreciate the efforts this school puts to helping their students and making community college a pleasant experience.
I have had one of the best experiences with Coastline and I will be continuing to take classes with hem over the summer and fall. I would only say "Thank you, Coastline Community College for offering online advanced Math classes!" Very few other community colleges in CA do it and for those who travel with their jobs it's so necessary to have that option and get a chance at a better life because of that option precisely in the end.
I had no hassle with transferring credits or getting cleared to register. I had no frustrations whatsoever,
Online courses require a lot of self-discipline, pacing and rigorous regular studying. But everyone knows that. And it is absolutely fantastic that Coastline Community College offers Calculus II, III and Differential Equations / Linear Algebra online. Sure, online courses differ from the traditional ones in more ways than one, but it's so great to have a job, travel for your work and be able to make adequate progress in your academic requirements. And by the way, not many community colleges offers advanced Math Classes online...Registration was very well streamlined and the personnel was very helpful and forthcoming. Great experiences overall!
I really have no knowledge about this, since I am an online student only. But I know Coastline is doing great overall!
The MATH C-185 course I took with Coastline was a great class. Prof. Villalobos did so much to help students succeed. The assignments were nicely spaced out throughout the course and even though it required great self-discipline and assiduous work, it was a feasible class that I really enjoyed. Admission Counselors and Registration Counselors were absolutely wonderful and super helpful in getting me cleared and registered for the classes I needed to take. Very well streamlined process.
I will not be getting a degree from Coastline since I am planning on being a transfer student. But what I will be getting is undoubtedly a great education.
Being in Engineering and completing the Math sequence is one of the most rewarding experiences I've had.
It great! it's very user friendly and gives me what I need, but nothing more.
I've hear good things but have no experience myself.
Start Your Review of Coastline Community College
They give me no prospects, I am completely on my own.
I like about half of my professors I feel like I can handle my course load and that I will be ready to enter the Accounting work force when I finish.
I'm learning what I need to to enter the field.