High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.119 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.120 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management132 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science121 Graduates
Marine Biology and Oceanography119 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management84 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities75 Graduates
Public Health Education63 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.145 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.191 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 87 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.93 responses
Coastal Carolina University Reviews
I love Coastal Carolina University! Classes are small and teachers are very easy to talk too! Teachers are very prompt and classes are very informative and you feel like you are actually learning and not doing busy work. The campus is beautiful and close to the beach, in case you need to get away for a little while to clear your head! Tuition isn't bad, southerners are very friendly, and living conditions are ideal!
I love Coastal Carolina University! The location, my dorm last year, my friends, professors, all of it! I am a Physical Education major, and the Education program at CCU is ridiculously acceptable. As a freshman this past year, I had already gotten experience within an actual classroom, and from here on out, I only have more coming for me.
The student to teacher ratio is great at Coastal! All my professors know my name and are actively involved in my development. They all wish for me to succeed and are doing all they can to help my, assuming I am putting forth the same effort. The campus is also a walking campus, and they provide transportation to and from their student housing that is a little farther away which is nice. It saves me a lot of money on gas.