Coastal Carolina Community College Reviews

The campus is great and easy to find you way around. The staff and teachers are all friendly and willing to help with any issues/questions. The parking isn’t the greatest due to the amount of students during the rush in the morning. But besides that the college is a outstanding choice.
I had a goo experience at coastal, it wasn't a very long experience though. i took a semester in the summer and a semester in the fall. Ally my teachers were very nice and helpful.
I enjoyed my classes overall, just a few bad seeds can ruin an experience however. The club involvement is pretty minimal as well, I was surprised by how little the clubs interacted with the student body.
Start Your Review of Coastal Carolina Community College
Coastal is the kind of school that made for anybody and everyone to go to. Whether you are someone who just graduated high school, a parent wanting to go back to school, someone in the service, or anyone wanting to get a high education. Coastal Carolina Community College is the place for you.
I'm new but a good experience thus far. No complaints but nothing stands out as excellent either. Very affordable in-state tuition.
Coastal is a great starter school with knowledgeable and helpful teachers and staff. They have a multitude of resources available to students and you can access anything you might need to succeed.
Before my visit there, I was unsure of what exactly I wanted to study. They asked questions about my interest and provided further insight on the benefits of each field of study. They also pointed me in the direction to get student aid and scholarships to assist with my tuition. After taking to them I was sure of what I wanted to study. Especially because the class schedule would not interfere with work.
I liked the new student orientation and how it was set up; everything was easy to understand, and the people working it were extremely helpful and nice. I was a tad bit stressed when I attended "group scheduling." I didn't really like how I had to do everything on my own -- I had no idea what I even needed to be taking. But I got it figured out, and I was able to register later with a lovely academic counselor!
Coastal Carolina Community College was AMAZING! Because of the flexible class schedules, teachers, and counselors I was able to accomplish my goal of getting an associates degree within a year of graduating from High School! My experience was outstanding!
Great college. The teachers really give a thorough breakdown of courses. They are always eager to help.
This is a great school located in the middle of town. The teachers are fantastic and the classes are always enriching. There is nothing better than a community college with a university feel.
Coastal Carolina Community College is an amazing school! I have had some wonderful professors since I have been attending!
I am currently attending Coastal Carolina Community College. I find the campus safe, the staff effective and friendly, and finding everything is very simple. About every 100 feet there are security phones that contact the security office. The security guards are always out on their golf carts riding around, looking for cars violating any road rues (double parking, in a student or employee spot without a parking permit, etc..). The student center has friendly staff, that make sure you know exactly where to find what you're looking for. For my degree, which is a college to career program, I was required to take the college success course. The course told me all about time management, goals, and all about the resources available around campus. So far, my experience has been great, and i look forward to the rest of my college career.
Don't waste your first two years of your education at a university when you get more bang for your buck at this community college. They have many resources for tutoring such as a writing lab, math lab, and professors that have an open door policy. Library staff is very helpful and professional. Wi-fi is great and there are ample computers and printers around campus in the math lab, computer lab, and library. The registration and VA offices are very helpful and professional. Counselors and faculty advisors were helpful and professional. Professors are professional for the most part and keep their politics to theirselves. The disabilities coordinator, Emily Ellis, is awesome and goes out of her way to help those disabilities get the accommodations they need. If a student puts inthe time and effort into their studies at this college there is no reason why they should not graduate with honors.
Overall the school is a great college to attend if your trying to pursue a certification(continuing education) or your associates . The campus is a fairly decent size but i wish they had other programs to offer. I'm going on my second year and teachers that I have had the pleasure to learn from at this campus actually have a since of trying to give their students guidance and genuinely care.
As of right now, I am a college freshman. I have yet to receive the great experience like my fellow peers who have been attending for many years. The campus is very clean. The faculty, who I have encountered thus far, is very respectful. They respond to issues and questions very quickly. I am looking forward to spending my next few years at Coastal Carolina Community College and will be so glad I made the choice to earn my degree there.
I am so pleased with this college! As a new college kid, I would have been lost without the help of the awesome career counselors, Student advisors and transition officers. I have no complaints about any of my seven classes. The teachers truly care about your future and are very willing to help. There are fun free events and classes throughout the year, and clubs to be involved with. I'll miss it when I'm gone!
Start Your Review of Coastal Carolina Community College
I have learned so much and continue to get surprised every much way I turn.
online classes are okay but i prefer in class and to have an instructor
nothing bad to say. absolutely love my school