Coastal Bend College Reviews

Coastal Bend college is a great place to begin your college career. While it is not where I plan to stay I am grateful for the time I have spent there and what I have learned.
Coastal Bend College is a great starter school however, its opportunities are extremely limited. I enjoyed my time here at Coastal Bend College. Although, I prefer a larger university that can offer a more diverse experience. Majority of my courses were done online therefore, my time spent within the Coastal Bend community was very limited. I highly recommend taking your dual credit courses through this program.
I currently attend the coastal bend college Alice campus and the campus is great but it lacks activities , sometimes I just sit there all day and wait for my classes I'd like something to keep me busy
Start Your Review of Coastal Bend College
This college allowed me to get my associate's degree before graduating high school. It was an amazing opportunity. Most of my classes were taken online.
I am attending coastal Bend College I am going for my LVN at first I was going to Career Point College then that school closed down and I was lost looking foe a new school to finish my schooling and I found the they help me with everything I need to get started and I can still call them day or not and they will still help me I love this school
Coastal bend college is a really good school, People are very friendly and are always there to help. I don't think they need to change anything.
The professors are wonderful, they make sure you are getting a good understanding on what we're learning. The college has a lot of activities as a community so everyone can come together and have some fun . I live in a dorm over there and the man in charge of them Is super awesome he doesn't hesitate to help and fix a problem
I like the Coastal Bend College. They make everything easy to understand and ask the student what it is that they can do to make things run smoothly for them. They take the students' time into consideration. When registering, they do everything as a group that way no student gets lost or confused about the process.
I love going for pre pharmacy!
I love my online courses.
Love all my professors. They're patient with me.
My basics are going good.
It's ok except for the fact that some teachers assign group projects which can be hard on some students. It's hard enough to finish a group project with traditional classes when you know the people in your group before hand. Not knowing who your partner is and the possibility of them not responding to any of you emails makes it hard on students who are willing to work finish an assignment such as a group one.
Professors at this school are very helpful and willing to get toget her with students to help out 1 on 1. This is rare in colleges whether it be a university or a community college so this is sometjing I cherish at my school.
Great in having law enforcement agencies come and talk to classes to recruit them for their agency when we graduate.
Get great training in your major that you can't get anywhere else for someone who is looking for a career in law enforcement. Does an excellent job in preparing students for the academy in the future.
Amazing school for law enforcement majors
Start Your Review of Coastal Bend College
Takes some getting used to and you have to be good at deadlines but overall it is very user friendly and the template is clean
It is a great start especially if you are going to transfer overall the college is great the only thing I don't like is they aren't too helpful when it comes to financial aid they just kind of brush you off. The courses available seem to be great variety and the cost is also good
They were great about helping me figure out which classes I can take to transfer.