Coahoma Community College Reviews

If there were an option for zero stars then that’d be it. The meal plan is absolutely terrible, there are no resources on campus, and the male dorms are disgusting. There is absolutely no discipline and no rules are enforced on campus. Every dorm hall reeks from the stench of marijuana.
i love this school. it’s very people friendly and t environment is very comforting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTYT.!! i would recommend people to come to school to enjoy themselves and to get an education.
This was one of the greatest decisions that I ever made. Coahoma helped me in many ways , not just academically but also as being a communicable person. Coahoma not only prepared me for a University , but it also made me feel as if I wasn’t just a student , but I was family . Anything I needed , Coahoma was there to help me with it . When I came to Coahoma , my parents had moved out of state so I was there alone with no job , money , or resources but I was accepted to do workstudy , a professor helped me to get a small job and I met people at school who were willing to take me to work . Many people feel as if Coahoma is just a big high school but I disagree . Coahoma is a guide to start you off before you attend a university and Coahoma is a family . If I had to do it all again , it would be a question to do it .
Start Your Review of Coahoma Community College
I found Coahoma Community College to be very welcoming and people-friendly. I think it is a great place for new college students and adults looking to return to school. There is always room for improvement, but as of right now, this place is fantastic.
I think Coahoma Community College is a great place to start off on your educational journey outside of high school. The only thing I would like to see change is the dorms, I think we should add another dorm, in order to gain more freshman that are trying to go to school here.
Great Allied Health programs. Different programs to help with funding. Small campus big spirit. Helpful staff.
I love Coahoma . The teachers are very helpful . Everyone is friendly and I love the atmosphere while I was there . I am a proud alumni
I have had a good experience at Coahoma. I have learned a lot and the professors are very helpful when I’m need of help.
I love Coahoma. It’s small be everyone on campus feels like family. My overall experience was great and I hope things stay that way. One thing that needs to change is the food but some days the food is okay. Most times the food isn’t so good.
I haven't fully attended Coahoma Community College yet but I have taken courses there for Dual Enrollment. Thanks to Coahoma Community College, I only have to attend a community college for 6 months at the most. Coahoma Community College is the best community college in the Clarksdale, Coahoma County Area. The campus is 100 percent safe and the campus officers are always active.
My experience was average, it's a great transition from high school to college. The food is great, not like your typical cafeteria food. The people on the campus are very friendly and helpful. Also, the professors are helpful and they open up roads to new ways of learning.
Coahoma Community College is a great school. The professors will try to help you anyway possible especially if they see you are trying to help yourself. A major change at Coahoma would be to make the campus smoke free.
My first-semester taking online classes was excellent. Since I liked it my first semester, I decide to do it again for the summer classes.Which I didn't enjoy as much. I never had time for anything else.
The classes are excellent; the professors are very knowledgeable in their field. The class size is decent. The teaching style vary by class.
Not much to say about this part of college experience.
The academics at Coahoma are excellent. The work can sometimes be challenging, but you can always help when need.
There been some ups and downs but it an okay school.
Start Your Review of Coahoma Community College
What make aggie high school unique.. I am on the high school basketball and football team. and our team made it to the state, my coach is a very great coach he pushes the team to the fullest and he tell us to be good at what you do. And also our football team made it to district that's what is so unique about Aggie High School.
Never late with things like this
There are great people at this school to help you.