Clovis Community College Reviews

I have had an overall amazing experience here! The faculty is always so nice and helpful. If I ever needed help, there is always someone willing to help. I work here as a help desk associate. I enjoy helping other students as well.
My experience with Clovis community College is very good. I will actually be attending the fall semester of 2019 and majoring in engineering. I live in the Clovis area and I have heard a lot of super cool things about the school. I've got friend who actually attends the school and swims competitively for them. Also my girlfriends sister actually attends this school and really likes the environment that the classes provide and the fact that you are able to transfer almost anywhere from this college. One thing I think I am most looking forward to my major because I have heard that electrical engineering is a very good lab with advanced technology.
The Clovis Community College in California is a great place to study. Safe and welcoming environment. Helpful teachers and faculty offer great financial aid opportunities.
Start Your Review of Clovis Community College
This college is an excellent place to launch your academic career. The environment is friendly and the teachers are always willing to help you with a smile on their faces. I have only had one bad experience with one teacher out of the entire faculty.
I started at Clovis Community college in 2018. So far, my experience here has been positive. The teachers that I have are always happy to help, and they try their best to be available for students who need help or have questions. The campus also has great food and events from time to time that students can attend.
I like the programs and classes they require for you to apply to programs. The environment and campus seem safe. Classes seem to be smooth and teachers make it easy to learn the assignments.
Clovis Community has a beautiful, well kept campus, in a nice area. The campus feels super safe as there is a high police presence.
Diversity is terrible here, in terms of student body and staff. The administration building is a very unorganized and untimely. A really depressing and unmotivated student body unless youre in the honors program. Not a good college environment. Classes were decent at best.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Clovis. The teachers work very well with the students and we're always readily available. The cost of tuition was very reasonable.
From the very beginning the staff has been helpful. I did so much by phone before actually attending and I love the online programs. Makes attending much easier. For the area, the campus is very nice and they offer quite a bit for the students here (not like big cities), but they take care of you.
So far this college is very nice. The teachers know the ciruclium that they are teaching very well. All of the staff is very friendly and the teachers are very helpful. They have a lot of services open to the students to get help with tutoring or whatever they need and they also have on campus working.
The school is very affordable and the professors are very understanding.
The staff and students are friendly and helpful. The professors are nice and are good at what they teach. Students are wise and they are really into learning not just partying.
Clovis Community College is a affordable and a fulfilling college.
This school is really good for students who want to focus on school.
The size of the school is great because Professors learn your name.
The application was very easy.
Start Your Review of Clovis Community College
The teachers really know how to teach different types styles so kids could effectively learn.
West Park Charter Academy is so great for students who want to learn in their own paste. Teachers are absolutely helpful and understanding.
My specific major is Nursing. I love care taking and helping those in need around me. Coming from a home where sickness never leaves pointed me in the direction of becoming a health care provider. I plan to continue at Clovis Community College and in hope of being accepted into the Nursing program.