Clover Park Technical College Reviews

Out of all the colleges I have attended I really like clover park over all of them for so many reasons, one being the staff is really committed to the success of each student. Secondly most of the instructors are either in college themselves or were once students there which really give them and edge and making them able to relate to us as students. Thirdly they have free tutoring centers with current students and instructors which makes its really nice to get that extra help you need but cant afford to get help outside of school.
its a very large campus, i wouldn't change anything important i do wish it was in a better neighborhood but most of the riff raff stays off campus
Clover Park is a friendly and supportive environment that offers hands-on programs that teach real skills to students so they are ready and qualified to enter the workforce and embark on rewarding careers. It's affordable and has many helpful student services.
Review Your College
Clover Park Technical College is a great school. They offer a number of speciality classes and keep students involved in the community.
teacher wont order books bookstore wont get books but they will hold onto the 500 dollars in my account...teacher really just gave a test and no book i payed tuition out of pocket and now im waiting on financial aid they gave me 72 bucks for the whole quarter. and payed my tuition not realizing i payed for it so i could get help with books and gas... signed up for a class didnt get a grade for it got a grade for a class i never took. the teacher never ordered books and gave us tests... open book tests...what heck are there two ... two teachers teaching the same thing in the same class...how to build steps im trying not to get angry ... the state messed up on my FAFSA. I had no gas no food and no help in the fall quarter ...oh and get this the teacher wont know what hes teaching you have to figure it out for yourself then let him know... i told him and two students and the staff told him order books at library ...lybrary aint ordering nothing IM ANGRY INRAGED
just hassles with financial aid
professors were great, registration was easy.
all my credits transferred over from another college
My class size is about 15 students.
Workload is massive but I will have a life long career afterwards.
I cannot think of anything bad to say about this college.
The workload can put some stress on you if you don't keep up like your supposed to. But can be easily balanced.
There is a very diverse amount of students to meet and talk to.
My classes are from 9 in the morning til about some where in the afternoon. Its flexible enough for me to balance my school work and stuff I have to do at home.
The career center is a huge help. Some students coming into the school didn't even know how to make a resume before they went there. Even some of the teachers can give you information on job openings in your subject.
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The schools courses are hands on so your able to understand what your doing a little better. the class sizes are reasonable and there are plenty of different courses to take depending on what your interest is.
There's a lot going into the school when it comes to help. There are job opportunities at the school and financial aid and counseling. All the staff are pretty helpful but it can get kind of busy in the financial aid and counseling building.
  • 7 months ago
Review Your College
The teachers for graphic technology are amazing. They will literally teach you everything to know with graphic design starting from the very begging on how to use certain computers and art aspects.
The teachers here are some the best. If you need help their there for you. And if your more for hands on learning go here. You will leave this school knowing more then what you started with.
Les Sessoms has been a great navigator for my educational future.
  • 9 months ago