Clover Park Technical College Reviews

It is a campus that is constantly growing to meet student needs and goes beyond to make sure to accomplish that.
As a Clover Park Technical College student, my experience here has been enlightening, as a Chicago native, I have been opened to a whole new diversified culture at this college. The teachers are engaging and seem to really enjoy what they do which as a college student is an important part of the learning experience. The curriculum that I am taking will no doubt help me achieve the goals I have set forth to myself.
clover park is a great school. Can be a bit crazy at times to find buildings and such but he people are very nice.
Start Your Review of Clover Park Technical College
I'm currently applying for Clover Park and will soon be registering for my classes. From what I've seen and heard, the professors are great, and the academics are some of the nation's best. I live near the area of the campus, and I know that there is good food and activities nearby as well. This college would be a good investment.
Clover Park Technical College is a very good school to go to for any programs! I’m in the Automotive Program, and it’s been an amazing 1 and half year. The teachers were sooo helpful and you can learn from them easily. I got a part time job going into my second quarter of the program.
I love the variety of courses CPTC offers. It's the only school in the area that had the program I was looking for and the professors teaching it are passionate about their industry. The hours are consistent and the staff wants you to succeed.
Iam from Uganda
iam deaf
im male
i have not yet starting school because i have still process apply them but i will tell let you know when i here
Overall, Clover Park is a good school. Like anything, there are bad sides and good sides. Most of the teachers seem genuinely engaged with their students, and love working to improve lives. The campus is clean, well lit, patrolled by security, lots of parking, has on site daycare for parents, and lots of student involvement events happening every week. Really, the only negative I've personally dealt with is the Financial Aid office. You have to be able to navigate it mostly on your own, unless you get one of the few helpful people in that department. You have to ask the questions, and make the appointments. You will not be notified if you are missing paperwork, so you have to watch the portal like a hawk, every day.
At the South Hill Campus it seems like we are less important then the main campus and we are the last to get stuff and upgrades. Instructors over here are very experienced though and its a laid back campus. Only Vending machines on campus
Really friendly environment. The teachers actually care and know what they are teaching. They have a great student life as far as getting everyone together for meet and greats.
Out of all the colleges I have attended I really like clover park over all of them for so many reasons, one being the staff is really committed to the success of each student. Secondly most of the instructors are either in college themselves or were once students there which really give them and edge and making them able to relate to us as students. Thirdly they have free tutoring centers with current students and instructors which makes its really nice to get that extra help you need but cant afford to get help outside of school.
its a very large campus, i wouldn't change anything important i do wish it was in a better neighborhood but most of the riff raff stays off campus
Clover Park is a friendly and supportive environment that offers hands-on programs that teach real skills to students so they are ready and qualified to enter the workforce and embark on rewarding careers. It's affordable and has many helpful student services.
Clover Park Technical College is a great school. They offer a number of speciality classes and keep students involved in the community.
teacher wont order books bookstore wont get books but they will hold onto the 500 dollars in my account...teacher really just gave a test and no book i payed tuition out of pocket and now im waiting on financial aid they gave me 72 bucks for the whole quarter. and payed my tuition not realizing i payed for it so i could get help with books and gas... signed up for a class didnt get a grade for it got a grade for a class i never took. the teacher never ordered books and gave us tests... open book tests...what heck are there two ... two teachers teaching the same thing in the same class...how to build steps im trying not to get angry ... the state messed up on my FAFSA. I had no gas no food and no help in the fall quarter ...oh and get this the teacher wont know what hes teaching you have to figure it out for yourself then let him know... i told him and two students and the staff told him order books at library ...lybrary aint ordering nothing IM ANGRY INRAGED
just hassles with financial aid
professors were great, registration was easy.
Start Your Review of Clover Park Technical College
all my credits transferred over from another college
My class size is about 15 students.
Workload is massive but I will have a life long career afterwards.