Cloud County Community College Reviews

My high school teachers always told me that when you get to college your professors don't care about you. But at cloud they do, sometimes they even go out of their way to meet you and get to know you. At cloud they are a family and they always make sure that they know their students. Though the cafe (food) isn't always the best there is almost always something going on in there during dinner from games to singing. But other then the cafe everything else is great! I'm glad I decided to continue my academic career here.
Very helpful staff and advisors who always help make sure you have what you need to succeed. Plently of resources.
The staff help you to achieve your goals. It is a very welcoming one on one experience that will only every help you.
Review Cloud County Community College
The classes are small the people are nice. Cloud community college is just as it is named, a community. Everybody works together to get where we are going in life,
The teachers and staff are very understanding they know that life is messy and if they can see your work ethic they will try and help you.
As I said earlier, everybody their is invested in your success. They make a point to help you find your end goals and how to achieve them.
Everybody there is invested in furthering you as a student and as a person. It still blows my mind how much they care and how much effort they put into helping you make your goals happen.
My desired degree which is Radiological technician is a bit out of reach for cloud. They do not have specific classes for this specific degree, and so no hands on training available either. If you want the hands on training you would have to go out and find an internship or shadow at the nearest hospital. That being said I'm getting in all of my other sciences classes needed for my degree.
This was the perfect way to easy myself into the college atmosphere but with no down side. The college is small so everyone gets the right amount of attention from the teachers and said teachers are all qualified. The college community is amazing and you can just feel the support everywhere you go, from your teachers as well as your fellow students. Not to mention its also a very cost effective way to take your first step into college and eventually your future.
I am majoring in Sociology/Pre-Social Work. I found this college as a very nice place. All teachers are proficient and education is affordable and quality
The program I'm enrolled in allows you to grow career wise. I'm a Nursing major, takes you step by step while gaining valuable experience. The program goes a little like this, CNA to LPN to RN.
I attend Cloud County Community College located in Junction City,KS. It's a great small faculty which has many small evening course to cater to my job schedule. Small classes which allows me to ask more questions, contribute to discussions and get to know my professor better.
I lived 30 miles from campus and drove everyday. My advisor helped me set up my classes all in the morning, so I can work in the afternoon.
CCCC uses Canvas to turn in all online assignments. One the opening page, it shows all of the assignments due for the next week. Very helpful!
Although I have not reached this point yet, CCCC will help all of their graduates find jobs after completion of their degree.
In my introduction to education class, I had to complete a 45 hour practicum. I chose to go to a 2nd grade classroom and I loved it! It really made my decision to get a degree in Elm Education is the right decision for me.
The class size is awesome! All of the teachers had a very individualized approach. My classes ranged from 8-45 people.
Review Cloud County Community College
I really enjoyed all of my classes. The teachers really made to material more interesting.
I really enjoyed CCCC because I met nearly every student. It was a very comforting feeling. All of my teachers knew my name and actually care about me as a person. One teacher would call every student when they didn't show up yo class, just to make sure everything was okay.
I attended another community college and had a bad experience, however I did take courses at this college. Cloud County community college allowed me to transfer those courses I took at that college and use at electives toward my associates degree.