High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.134 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.143 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.140 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.147 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.159 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 79 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.85 responses
Cleveland State University Reviews
I love the class sizes because you're able to build more personal relationships with your professors and get one on one attention if needed. The professors actually care about their jobs and their students. Cleveland State is located in downtown Cleveland so there are many different attractions including restaurants, stores , museums, bars , parks you name it! Another thing I really love about CSU is the advisory services as a first generation freshman I felt very supported as far as preparation as well as financial help. The party scene is not really great but otherwise all around great school .
Literally every where you go on campus there's help! There's always someone there to help you with personal problems, financial problems, class advising and tutoring opportunities! Teachers create office hours just for us to come in with any questions we have. The staff is very flexible and will help anyone of and race or color without hesitation and the atmosphere there is like family! It's a bery welcoming college and makes everyone feel at home and no one is ever left to struggle on their own in that school!
I'm finishing up my first year at Cleveland State University and I love it! Cleveland offers a great campus area with plenty of places nearby. As a university with a high commuter volume, CSU is very accommodating when it comes to "hangout" areas, but they can definitely improve on the parking situation, as there should be more garages.