Cleveland State Community College Reviews

Cleveland State Community College has one of the, if not the, most family-like environments I have ever seen in an educational setting. The professors genuinely care about their students and are willing to go above and beyond to assist when needed.
Cleveland State does a good job on making sure students know deadlines that are approaching, such as advising. Cleveland State has been a great stepping stone from high school to moving to a university.
This college really holds up! It's one of the older colleges in the area and they always still make sure to keep things up to date. I've had nothing but help and happiness while I have been studying here!
Start Your Review of Cleveland State Community College
My overall experience at Cleveland State Community College has been great. It is a great school to start out at, and it is a wonderful school if you are just going for your Associates Degree. It was a nice way for me to get my feet wet, and this school has prepared me for my future.
I am currently in the Honors Program and I have never felt more at home at school than I do with my fellow honors students. The faculty is warm and inviting to all students and make them feel like they belong. The students go out of their way to help improve each other's experience and the atmosphere makes me feel like I can accomplish anything with my Honors Program.
While touring Cleveland State I had an amazing experience. While looking into my major, I was looking for a school that was convenient in location as well as academics. Cleveland State is the perfect match for my career and my home life
I feel as though most professors are dedicated to student success in and out of the classroom. I am a transfer student, and I much more important here than at my previous university. The faculty is always willing to go the extra mile for students to reach their full potential.
It's a great school for students that aren't quite sure what they want to do with their life. The small class sizes make for a great learning experience.
They make you jump threw stupid loops just to go to classes then after your first year they make you pay your loan and not go to school for 5 months. This school is stupid.
I've been to two other colleges prior before coming to Cleveland State and I must say, they're a pretty great school for a 2 year college program. In the classrooms you'll meet kids ages 15-50+ with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Overall, the campus itself isn't attractive but with the price you're paying, they'll stuff you with so much knowledge that you'll be proud of the investment you made with them.
CSCC is a great place to gain an AA in a varied of subjects on your way to a four-year school to complete your BA or BS. Settled in Cleveland, Tennessee this school is neatly centered to the city of Chattanooga, but far enough away for the comfy feel of a smaller hometown. An inexpensive yet quality choice, CSCC is the right place for you!!
Over all a very good school. Would like to see more extra curricular activities. I would also like to see more options for food and an improved student center.
It was a wonderful school that offered a small variety of classes, but did excellent in those courses.
Before entering college I dreaded it because I wanted to go to a university not a community college. I wanted the best education and college experience possible and I thought going to a university would help me achieve that but I was wrong. While attending Cleveland State Community College I have exceeded my expectations and I believe it's all because of the wonderful staff Cleveland State has. This is a great school and I'm glad I go here instead of a university because I wouldn't be able to connect with the faculty and peers as well as I would at a big university school.
It is important to know the instructors and always ask questions, they love to help
I have a BA and I still had to take FYS.
If you have a full courseload it is not a good option because you have to make sure you know what to study for. There are no online lectures.
Start Your Review of Cleveland State Community College
I am not in career ed so i do not know about internships.
There is a lot of support.
I wish there were more class options. It is very cost efficient but many students here do not seem very motivated to learn.