Cleveland State Community College Reviews

My favorite thing about Cleveland State Community College is how close knit it is. It's amazing to know so many people who support your education.
Great community, Honors Program, Facilities, and Staff. There are so much to do on campus. There are book clubs, cultural enrichment events, programs, and much more to be a part of. There is so much to be involved in I am even one of the heads of 2 clubs, a member of a book club, and Honors Program student. Cleveland State Community College is in my eyes the best Community College in Tennessee.
What made my experience at Cleveland state community college great one was because I had everything I needed; assistance with school work, important information, someone to talk to when I was struggling and just overall an amazing family right at my fingertips. CSCC made my education much easier and more enjoyable to accomplish and I'm forever grateful to them.
Start Your Review of Cleveland State Community College
It is a very tight knot community college. The faculty is all about you succeeding in achieving your goals and pursuing your education. You are definitely more than a number to them.
Good school to get class credits for cheap. Some professors are not helpful and some classes are useless.
My experience at CSCC was average, the classes were set up okay but financial aide offices and other "helpful resources" definitely need some work. Most of the professors I had were good but the others were very bad and unhelpful.
This college has some fairly good teachers who care about you. I had a hard time with my first advisor not wanting to meet with me and go over any school information with me.
Good experience as far as education and professors. Not so fond of the facilities. The buildings are old and not very homey. It is not a place I like to stay and study. There are not many closed off areas for study purposes. I do not like that you cannot brink drinks and food into the library as that is the only place I like to study a little. The professors are friendly and helpful. The courses are not easy, but as long as a student works hard and does the work assigned, an A is almost guaranteed.
Cleveland State Community College has one of the, if not the, most family-like environments I have ever seen in an educational setting. The professors genuinely care about their students and are willing to go above and beyond to assist when needed.
Cleveland State does a good job on making sure students know deadlines that are approaching, such as advising. Cleveland State has been a great stepping stone from high school to moving to a university.
This college really holds up! It's one of the older colleges in the area and they always still make sure to keep things up to date. I've had nothing but help and happiness while I have been studying here!
My overall experience at Cleveland State Community College has been great. It is a great school to start out at, and it is a wonderful school if you are just going for your Associates Degree. It was a nice way for me to get my feet wet, and this school has prepared me for my future.
I am currently in the Honors Program and I have never felt more at home at school than I do with my fellow honors students. The faculty is warm and inviting to all students and make them feel like they belong. The students go out of their way to help improve each other's experience and the atmosphere makes me feel like I can accomplish anything with my Honors Program.
While touring Cleveland State I had an amazing experience. While looking into my major, I was looking for a school that was convenient in location as well as academics. Cleveland State is the perfect match for my career and my home life
I feel as though most professors are dedicated to student success in and out of the classroom. I am a transfer student, and I much more important here than at my previous university. The faculty is always willing to go the extra mile for students to reach their full potential.
It's a great school for students that aren't quite sure what they want to do with their life. The small class sizes make for a great learning experience.
They make you jump threw stupid loops just to go to classes then after your first year they make you pay your loan and not go to school for 5 months. This school is stupid.
Start Your Review of Cleveland State Community College
I've been to two other colleges prior before coming to Cleveland State and I must say, they're a pretty great school for a 2 year college program. In the classrooms you'll meet kids ages 15-50+ with different ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Overall, the campus itself isn't attractive but with the price you're paying, they'll stuff you with so much knowledge that you'll be proud of the investment you made with them.
CSCC is a great place to gain an AA in a varied of subjects on your way to a four-year school to complete your BA or BS. Settled in Cleveland, Tennessee this school is neatly centered to the city of Chattanooga, but far enough away for the comfy feel of a smaller hometown. An inexpensive yet quality choice, CSCC is the right place for you!!
Over all a very good school. Would like to see more extra curricular activities. I would also like to see more options for food and an improved student center.