Overall Niche Grade
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade C+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Safetygrade A minus
- Student Lifegrade B minus
- Locationgrade B
Cleveland State CC is a public college located in Cleveland, Tennessee in the Chattanooga Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,793 undergraduate students. The Cleveland State CC acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Business, and Police and Criminal Science. Graduating 32% of students, Cleveland State CC alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,200.
Work Here? Claim Your College
NJCAA Division I
No data available
No data available
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
$5,331 / year
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
$5,981 / year
Students Receiving Financial Aid
grade B minus
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 19 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Liberal Arts and Humanities508 Graduates
- Business103 Graduates
- Police and Criminal Science59 Graduates
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT Paramedic)45 Graduates
- Electrical Engineering Technician40 Graduates
- Child Development31 Graduates
- Business Support Services19 Graduates
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications15 Graduates
- Drafting and Design (CAD/CADD)14 Graduates
- Medical Assistant14 Graduates
Online Programs Offered
Offers Online Courses
Online Certificate Programs
Online Associates Programs
Online Bachelor's Programs
How Students Learn
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
$29,300 / year
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cleveland State Community College
- grade CChattanooga State Community College
- 2 Year
- Chattanooga, TN
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 534 reviews
- grade B minusTennessee Wesleyan University
- 4 Year
- Athens, TN
- Rating 3.56 out of 5 191 reviews
- grade BLee University
- 4 Year
- Cleveland, TN
- Rating 3.8 out of 5 1,512 reviews
- grade B minusBryan College - Tennessee
- 4 Year
- Dayton, TN
- Rating 3.61 out of 5 226 reviews
Cleveland State Community College Reviews
Rating 4.06 out of 5 157 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I am thankful I was able to attend community college for free with the help of TN Promise. If it wasn't for that program, I wouldn't have attended college. Through CSCC, I was able to join clubs on campus where I met so many amazing friends that share my goal of a successful and driven future. I enjoy the library consistently, including book clubs and the Late Night Against Procrastination. where it stays open late before finals. They also bring in stress dogs! Although it's not perfect, I couldn't be happier about choosing to attend Cleveland State.
The teachers are always willing to help and get to know their students. Especially in this pandemic, the teachers have been amazing with keeping the communication open with students if they have questions or concerns. The only thing that does need to change is the amount of work that they put on in this difficult time.
With the pandemic going on and the classes being either hybrid or completely online, the teachers have done a great job with the students. I only gave four stars because the teachers that I had required an overwhelming amount of homework, but other than that, it was great.