- Cleveland, OH
- 4 Year
The Cleveland Institute of Art is a premier college of art and design in the thriving University Circle neighborhood. Students and graduates from 15 majors are highly sought-after for internships and full-time positions in hundreds of industries, from transportation and product design to entertainment, galleries, publishing, studio arts, and more.
Our friendly, collaborative environment, individual studio spaces, and a roster of faculty with robust practices outside the classroom: these are just the start of what makes CIA the first choice among students seeking a rigorous art education.
Cleveland Institute of Art Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.17 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses