The Cleveland Institute of Art is a premier college of art and design in the thriving University Circle neighborhood. Students and graduates from 15 majors are highly sought-after for internships and full-time positions in hundreds of industries, from transportation and product design to entertainment, galleries, publishing, studio arts, and more.
Our friendly, collaborative environment, individual studio spaces, and a roster of faculty with robust practices outside the classroom: these are just the start of what makes CIA the first choice among students seeking a rigorous art education.
Cleveland Institute of Art Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Industrial and Product Design19 Graduates
Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects11 Graduates
Health Professions11 Graduates
Interior Design7 Graduates
Game Design and Interactive Media6 Graduates
Graphic Design6 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.21 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses