Cleveland Community College Reviews

It is a very prestigious school. The staff are generous and eager to assist their student to achieve their goals
I love this College. They have so many resources to help their student success in the future and many professors act as the mentor in the students life.
Cleveland Community College is a great place for students looking at getting a start in post High School Education without attending a more expensive University, but many of the things we associate with college life are absent. Namely, CCC is missing a student community, sports, and successful clubs. This is a good place if you are looking into a short term specific subject, such as cosmetology. However, you aren't going to get a real "college experience" as we understand it in pop culture.
Start Your Review of Cleveland Community College
I believe that Cleveland Community College is the best community college that Cleveland County has to offer. The Professors will work with you if you need help, they will explain the subject in great detail. Cleveland Community College is only 30 minutes from where I live. What I love about my major which is Broadcasting and Production Technology is that it is mostly a hands on major
I have had a great experience at ccc so far. The instructors care about their students success. They will go out of their way to ensure you are getting the best education possible.
When i needed help getting settled in and making sure i have everything turned in and helping me with my FASF as well. Everyone was very nice and great help!
Cleveland Community College offers a wide variety of programs and courses. They have an amazing on-campus grill and a library that offers students a place to study. This school also plans several activities for students each semester and is always willing to go above and beyond for said students.
I transferred to Cleveland for the nursing program they have a better over all rate of success for students. All the personnel has been exceptionally outstanding, they go above and beyond to help students. The college is very clean and well organized for each and everyone. I have found that I fit in and feel very comfortable. Since this is my first semester I don't see anything that I would change so far.
I plan to attend CCC next year. My sister is there now and loves it. I plan to get an associate in Pre Education and transfer to Gardner Webb University.
Thiss is my second year going to Cleveland Community College. So far I have had a really good experience. I have met many new friends and had experiences I never would have had without CCC.
You could find all kinds of classes at different times of the week.
I've only had hybrid courses so far and they've been nowhere near as difficult as I thought they'd be.
The teacher/student ratio is pretty good. The teachers take time to know and encourage their students.
I haven't made it far enough in the academic process to know that much but I'm more than certain a degree here means just as much as any degree from a community college.
The art programs are great. The teachers are very helpful when it comes to learning new techniques.
I know I didn't make the best grades in the past but it wasn't because of the classes. The teachers offer tutoring sessions, answer questions, and treat students like the adults they are.
Cleveland Community College is the #2 school for practical nursing in the state of NC. The instructors are hard, but caring and want to see you do well. The workload is just what you would expect for a nursing program, a lot of work but it is normal. We will be dealing daily with human lives, we can never know too much. Our facilities are great, labs are wonderful. We have a 100% state exam certification pass rate, that speaks for itself! Being accepted into such a respected program is a blessing, I hope to continue my education on to be an RN there with help from grants and scholarships.
Start Your Review of Cleveland Community College
Once i finally found the career i wanted to do i buckled down in college and earned a 3.6 overall GPA. I got accepted into the nursing program and am looking for help paying for it. Having the opportunity to go to the #2 school for nursing in NC is amazing. The teachers are helpful and really make sure you understand the material. They want me to succeed just as much as i do.
The staff are excellent and helpful.
I love Cleveland State because it gives everyone a chance to earn the degrees they need to get the career they want and it's an all around friendly school.