High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cleveland Clinic Health System - School of Diagnostic Imaging
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Cleveland Clinic Health System - School of Diagnostic Imaging
- C+Kent State University - Salem
- 4 Year
- Salem, OH
- 90 reviews
- C+Fortis College - Columbus
- 2 Year
- Westerville, OH
- 67 reviews
- BUniversity of Mount Union
- 4 Year
- Alliance, OH
- 1,077 reviews
- NGMedical College of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee, WI
- 9 reviews
Cleveland Clinic Health System - School of Diagnostic Imaging Reviews
Tuition is worth every penny! However, it was a bit difficult for me to file for private loans so I could afford to move there and live there (I am not from Cleveland originally). Talking to Gloria however was very easy, she is always available for questions and gets you responses within the hour or two that you call or e-mail. If you need private loans go through SallieMae!!
My school consists of about 50 hard working and dedicated students trying to achieve their academic goals. Most of us are working part time jobs on top of working in a very time consuming program. We have slowly become a family of students and are very close to one another.