Cleveland Clinic - Diagnostic Imaging is a private college located in Euclid, Ohio in the Cleveland Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 38 undergraduate students. The only major offered is Radiologic Technician.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cleveland Clinic Health System - School of Diagnostic Imaging
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Cleveland Clinic Health System - School of Diagnostic Imaging Reviews
Tuition is worth every penny! However, it was a bit difficult for me to file for private loans so I could afford to move there and live there (I am not from Cleveland originally). Talking to Gloria however was very easy, she is always available for questions and gets you responses within the hour or two that you call or e-mail. If you need private loans go through SallieMae!!
My school consists of about 50 hard working and dedicated students trying to achieve their academic goals. Most of us are working part time jobs on top of working in a very time consuming program. We have slowly become a family of students and are very close to one another.