Clemson University Reviews

2,829 reviews
There is no other pride like Tiger Pride. Clemson University is known nationally for its great academics and winning the 2016 Nation Football Championship. However, the school has also been featured in the news because of racial issues. These racial issues have impacted me personally and have negatively affected my college experience.
On-campus housing is less than desirable, but otherwise a great experience both academically and socially.
Clemson is the home of the Tigers, where the Blue Ridge yawns its greatness. Home of the 2016 college football national champions.
Review Clemson University
i love my school. there is a sense of family no matter where you go. everyone is always so willing to help. though it is a large school, class sizes are relatively small. GO TIGERS
Clemson's gorgeous campus is welcoming and everyone in the town is extremely friendly and ready to answer any questions one might have. There are a number of activities happening at all times and new ways available to meet a diverse and loving community. One feels safe walking around campus and through the local area as well as feeling involved with all that is taking place. Clemson is one big happy family.
My experience at Clemson so far has been a blast. I love it there as well as all of the people, events, classes, faculty and staff. The food is great and we have a ton of places to choose from to eat at as well. I enjoy everything about the school and how each and every student pushes each other to do great things and be great people. I would not change anything about the school or my experiences there. Clemson is overall a high rank school and a great school and I love being there and if anyone tells you differently then it is their fault why they do not love it there or why they did not enjoy their time being there.
I loved my first year at Clemson. Everyone was so welcoming and helpful. My classes were difficult but still doable. I made so many friends and I can't wait to return for my sophomore year.
Clemson University is a wonderful school for boys to become gentlemen and for girls to become ladies. The southern culture allows college students to mature exponentially, preparing them for the working world. Clemson has wondering academic programs as well as a wide variety of organizations that profit student involvement. The organizations bring students together and build dynamic relationships with the students and faculty. The town of Clemson is a huge hangout stop for students and is also kid/family friendly! Saturday game days are a great way for everyone in Clemson to gather in the town and rally before watching the Tigers play. Clemson is safe and has several modes of transportation to keep students safe at all hours of the night. I recommend visiting Clemson University and adding it the list of schools to apply to. Go Tigers!
This is a great college with a great community. Teachers are hit or miss whether they contribute to you succeeding or just there to be a tape recorder. It has a beautiful campus, but it can get very crowded in study halls and library's. The school is a very accredited school with the national championship winning football team. If football is what drives you every weekend, then this is the school to come. The only downside is the school seems segregated my the students. Each race/ethnicity seem to stick to their own. That's not the school's fault of course. Also there really isn't much diversity.
The university is really quite amazing. It feels great to go to a college that is a National Championship winner! I love the professors and the classes and I love my major, as well! The only thing I would change is the office of financial aid. They are really slow at getting things complete and taken care of, and when I do not receive any financial aid and have no money out of pocket to pay, they seem to care less! That's why I am trying to apply for scholarships to help pay my way through school!
Clemson is a beautiful place to live with a lot of good people around. Academics and sports thrive here and the campus is kept clean and neat. The libraries and computer centers are very helpful tools.
I'm only giving it two stars because I had some really wonderful classes. The English professors are fantastic. But there's nothing to do in town and campus life is constantly overrun by Christian fundies advertising themselves and their organizations, including a loud street preacher called Brother Micah whom the administration allows on campus every single year. (His specialty is seeing how many groups he can come up with who are going to burn in hell, and how many people in the area he can call deviant rapists.) It's hard to exist here as someone who doesn't fit the mold of a heterosexual, conservative Christian, and you need to be ready to be excluded, called names, and outright abused by people who disagree with you.
I love the views while I walk from class to class around campus. The resources are easy to access and the teachers are nice. The courses challenge you instead of just giving you good grades.
I love it at Clemson, and if I could do it again, I would definitely make the same choice! My professors have always been smart, kind, and fair, and they challenge me in ways that make learning interesting. While there's been a fair amount of construction in the last few years, campus is still beautiful, and all the new facilities are definitely worth it! As for athletics, they can't be beat! Free tickets to every game? Yes, please! The local area is safe and has so much to do- I can't imagine going anywhere else.
My experience at Clemson University has completely shattered all of my expectations, which were already high. I love Clemson with all my heart, you know what they say, "Theres something in these hills".
Friendly atmosphere and unparalleled instructors who truly want you to succeed. The university will not let you fall without a fight! There are so many tutoring options available for free, college department scholarships, and professors who have office hours for needed one on one instruction.
Clemson is so electrifying. Football games. Tailgates. Academics. It is as well-rounded as its students. You would think that where a school excels in one area it would fall flat in another, but Clemson manages to uphold a high caliber in athletics as well academics.
Review Clemson University
I truly enjoy being a student at Clemson University. The atmosphere here is great, I'm truly happy, I have amazing friends, a great football team, and it truly feels like home. But just like home, there are always things to fix. For starters, the dining hall food, definitely needs to be reconsidered. While it is good at times, there are times throughout the semester when it seems as if they are simply running out of food to give to the students, and these times always come when one needs it the most, specifically exam weeks and finals week. Another thing to be considered is the upkeep of the communal bathrooms in some of the dorms. This can definitely use an upgrade. Other than those big problems, the atmosphere at Clemson really makes up for it and they cancel each other out.
Overall, coming to Clemson University has been one of the greatest experiences of my life. I came from out of state and did not know many people attending this school so it was very different from what I was used to. The administration and students are all very welcoming which makes Clemson have a family atmosphere. There are also tons of activities and clubs that I can participate in and be involved in which helped make the transition from out of state even better.
When people say college will be the best four years of your life they were talking about Clemson University. Clemson is a well rounded school that has elite athletic programs and top notch academic opportunities. Clemson has a studious day life, and an active night life. I enjoy everything that Clemson has to offer.