Clemson University Reviews

2,954 reviews
What I like about Clemson is there are numerous opportunities for professional development. What I would like to see change is for more minorities to enroll to diversify the school.
From orientation to where I am now ive always felt welcome and involved in the school. Football games and other sporting events brings so much excitement to the campus. Faculty and staff at are friendly. The area has much to do as well!
I have loved my Clemson journey thus far. The student body is extremely welcoming and embodies the phrase ‘Clemson Family.’ Secondly, the school spirit is roaring and has made my expierence worthwhile.
Start Your Review of Clemson University
The thing I liked most about Clemson University is the beautiful and natural campus. But one of the things I disliked about Clemson University is all of the newly done construction ruining the beauty of the campus, as well as the fact that campus is way too hilly, making it difficult to walk to classes.
At Clemson there is so much to offer students. The classes offered give the student a variety of majors to choose from, and the extracurricular activities are fun as well.
Great environment for learning and networking. Admissions has been very helpful and easy to work with. I have enjoyed the whole process and look forward to obtaining my graduate degree.
I had a rough time adjusting as a freshman here due to not knowing where I fit in. I feel as if many freshmen end up feeling alone their first year, but I assure you Clemson gives it their all in providing ample opportunities for students to socialize, generally or within interest groups. While I didn’t take these opportunities as a freshman, they really enriched my experience during my second year (even as the introvert that I am), so I encourage upcoming students to get involved early. You never know what you’ll find or what cool groups or clubs you’ll discover. All in all, I was going to transfer after my first year but I stuck it out, and now I can’t imagine leaving. If you’re interested in Clemson, even a little bit, I’d definitely give it a shot. College is going to be difficult in different ways no matter where you go, but at least I know that here at Clemson they’re really looking out for you.
I’ve really enjoyed my first year at Clemson. There is a lot to do on and off campus, and I’ve already learned a lot from my classes.
Clemson University is not only a school but a family that encourages and supports its students in and outside the classroom. The professors care, the athletics are in a great period of growth and accomplishment, and extracurricular activities, that are offered by the universty, help the students grow closer to one another and build relationships that will last a lifetime.
It's an amazing campus with amazing education. It's easily the best school in the state of South Carolina.
Clemson is a great school with an unbeatable atmosphere. The students are friendly and the professors care about giving their students a quality education.
I just recently graduated from Clemson and I can confidently say that I wouldn't have wanted to spend the last four years anywhere else. When I went on my campus tour of Clemson in high school I fell in love. Clemson was one of the best decisions I've made thus far in my life. There is an almost tangible spirt of hospitality, excitement and comfort that flows through the entire campus. The "Clemson Family" is absolutely a real thing; I have felt so loved by peers, friends, mentors and professors the last four years. I may be biased, but I'm pretty sure there's no other school that holds a candle to Clemson - not to mention our football team is amazing! I would choose Clemson a million times over! I proudly wear my Clemson ring out facing the world as a statement that I went to Clemson and will always be a part of the Clemson Family. If you're contemplating whether or not to apply or go to Clemson, don't hesitate, just do it. You won't regret it, I promise. Ever loyal. Go tigers!!!!!!
Clemson University is a great place to learn and further expand your knowledge. It offers several courses and has several clubs that one can participate in. Staff and students are often very helpful and friendly.
Clemson was a great college. Very nice and up kept with some of the best programs in the country. The only thing I would like to see change about it is the fact that they do not reserve a certain amount of spots for in state students like many other schools do.
Loved Clemson! Had a blast balancing extracurriculars, academics, and fun. Clemson challenged me but it challenged me to grow as a whole person, not just a student. Learning outside the classroom was a priority for students and teachers alike.
I think Clemson is an absolutely ideal place for anyone looking for the "true" college experience. The sense of community that exists here is unlike anything I have ever seen. The campus is being continuously improved and updated, and as a whole, the area is becoming more and more modern. If you are into sports, or extra curricular activities, there are a wide variety of student organizations that are sure to suit you. However, I feel that Clemson is not the most welcoming place for out-of-state or minority students. I feel that the student experience for freshman living on campus could be greatly improved. Additionally, I feel that the University focuses its energy and financial support too heavily on certain programs while seriously neglecting others. While I truly loved being part of the Clemson community, and it is a place that will always be important to me, had I realized the financial strain caused by attending, I don't think I would choose to go again.
Clemson's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever visited with flowers, trees, bushes, and other plant life covering the campus. Also, this college's atmosphere is very welcoming and friendly and its professors really do love what they teach and give their best efforts to help any student. The only thing that stands out to me as a problem Clemson University needs to change is the diversity on campus. It is evident that minority groups are quite small at this college and minority students might feel excluded or outcasted because of the lack of diversity.
Start Your Review of Clemson University
Great Campus People and Professors

making life long friends

golf management program is the best

academic advisor really cares about your overall success

great place in the South to attend college

great social life

a lot to do on and off campus

huge lake nearby for boating and swimming

college activities and clubs serve all needs of students

wonderful faculty and staff

cafe food is not bad
Beautiful campus, amazing resources, and activities for students. The library is excellent. The campus is very safe, professors are well-prepared and educated, always ready to help when you contact them. Be ready to love football, cheer for the team, and wear orange/purple everyday to class
Clemson University is THE place to be a student in right now. The academics, student life, family-oriented atmosphere and athletics are just a few of many that