Cleary University Reviews

My experience at Cleary so far has been nothing but good. The administration is very kind and understanding for student needs. For example, they will answer any questions or concerns you have. The students here are very accepting and kind. I don’t think I’ve met one mean person yet. Another good thing is the housing. Housing here is great. In the dorms there’s plenty of room for students and there’s something to do on every floor for students.
Cleary University is a small university with small class sizes. You are able to get to know your professors and are able to work with your professors. They are increasing in their athletics, being an athlete in college really help you stay active.
As I have just completed my first full year at Cleary University as a transfer student I find that this school has a unique environment that I do enjoy. Cleary has small class sizes on a very small and intimate campus, I find this to be more helpful for me as I feel I am receiving a more customized and personal learning experience. Cleary also places a large focus on giving you opportunities outside of our schooling by offering career and internship services to help match you up to a position you may be interested in, as well as hosting employers at the school to speak to you face to face about open positions. Cleary University seems to have the students best interests in mind.
Start Your Review of Cleary University
Very diverse, small university with very good athletics and very small, interactive classes. the campus life is very nice as the dorms are very nice and big, there are a lot of student activities and opportunities for student employment on campus. the food is very good and they serve fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. the campus is small so there is a lot to do and you don't have to go far to see anything going on, like sport games, two full basketball courts, and a full gym.
The professors are highly knowledgeable in their fields and give lots of personal examples that is beneficial in actually understanding the topics. Although it lacks a lot of extra curricular groups beside athletics.
As a new student, I like this smaller campus because it is very personable. The dorms are new and the athletic fields are new as well. The surround area is very nice and safe to go explore.
I like Cleary because it is small and intamite. You receive a genuine education and a connection with all of your professors.
Cleary University is a college whose first priority is always their students. All of the teachers at this school are committed to helping students work towards their full potential. They all want you to succeed and will do anything and everything to make that happen.
I like that the classes are small (student:teacher ratio). I like the diversity and the sports program. I don't like the lack of communication and organization at Cleary. I wish there were more opportunities for scholarships or lower tuition. I had to take out a $12,000 student loan for the first year and the remaining years will be close to $20,000
we have not had any issues
prepare for interviews and success
The dorms are brand new to the campus this year.
From personal experience, the cross country coaches are great and keep good communication among their athletes. The staff are supportive of the sports, as well. However, the school is growing and the fitness center is still in the process of developing.
The professors are willing to help the students understand and the staff take the time to know everyone.
The majority of the traditional student population is made up of athletic students. There are no 'home fields' and the sports are played at off campus locations, so not many people attend.
Typical apartments. Between $600 and $900 is average for 2 to 3 bedrooms. Most places are 2 bedrooms. The apartments with 3 bedrooms have a lot of family's with small kids running around.
Same old - Applebee's, McDonalds, Qdoba.. if you go downtown (a few miles into Howell) there are some non-chain options for burgers and Thai. It is not within walking distance. Several breweries have opened in Howell this year (2015) and there is now a Jimmy John's within delivery distance.
Start Your Review of Cleary University
It's a small town. Unless you are an athlete or friends with an athletic student, there is no party scene on/near campus. Parties are in the student apartments off campus.
With the right GPA, there are quite a few endowed scholarship available.
The food is provided by the on-site catering company. There are one or two choices per day, served banquet style. The food is not very good. There are a few tables, not many students hang around. They basically converted two classrooms into a cafeteria.