Cleary University is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Cleary University
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management46 Graduates
Health Care Management14 Graduates
Human Resources Management13 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management3 Graduates
Computer Programming2 Graduates
Management Sciences and Information Systems2 Graduates
Accounting Technician and Bookkeeping1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- We don't have enough responses to know if Greek life is an important part of the social scene.Take our survey
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Cleary University Reviews
Cleary University is a college whose first priority is always their students. All of the teachers at this school are committed to helping students work towards their full potential. They all want you to succeed and will do anything and everything to make that happen.
From personal experience, the cross country coaches are great and keep good communication among their athletes. The staff are supportive of the sports, as well. However, the school is growing and the fitness center is still in the process of developing.
The food is provided by the on-site catering company. There are one or two choices per day, served banquet style. The food is not very good. There are a few tables, not many students hang around. They basically converted two classrooms into a cafeteria.