Clayton State University Reviews

1,052 reviews
I like how Clayton class sizes are small and not too big. Since class sizes are not big you get a lot of one on one with the professors. The campus is very nice, it gives off the home feeling even though you are not home. There dorms are better than the average and traditional college dorms. I just like Clayton overall, it is a wonderful school.
I am a big fan of Clayton State University. They maintain a high level of academic excellence and provide numerous opportunities for the success and well-being of their students. Perhaps some improvements would be a more smooth, efficient admissions process and expanded minors within the business program.
I love love love love it here. The teachers are really nice and they genuinely care about you and your well being. Their food is really good and the dorms are so amazing.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
Clayton state university is a great college to attend. You would have the opportunity to meet other students and potentially make new friends. You would interact with students to study for exams for any class you decide to take. I guarantee you would pass the class with a grade of C or better. I've had a great experience at Clayton state university and I know you would too.
pretty decent school overall, could use a lot of work, from the food to the campus appearance. The food is the same thing everyday, and doesn't really taste good unless its breakfast. The campus is full of geese that poop everywhere.
Clayton State University has not only become my second home, but the foundation to my new and memorable journey. Inarguably, the most substantial part of this environment are the genuine people. Whether you are getting to know your peers or having a heart-to-heart with your professors- it is inevitable that everyone will leave a positive impact on your life. Aside from the emotional and social support system, CSU offers a wide range of propitious majors which are fittingly held by the most dedicated and scholarly professors. In addition, there are also academic help centers and a personal counseling department located on campus. The one thing about CSU that I would change is the freshman curriculum. There are various courses first-year students are required to take, yet gym is not one of them that is enforced. Valuing our body and making it a priority to take care of it throughout college is extremely vital for our overall well-being.
My experience at Clayton State University was very exciting. I met new people, went to very culturally diverse events and I was able to be independent. One thing I would like to see change is the student involvement because the school has many great organizations and extra curricular activities but many if the students are not aware if them.
Clayton State's environment overall is one of the best environments. The teacher make sure that you are able to understand the material given. Most of the time they are very hands on and that is one of the greatest things as well.
My experience at Clayton State University has been very good. I am currently a sophomore pursuing an associate's degree in Information Technology and the program is very interesting. The faculty is very kind and helpful. The professors I have had so far have been very resourceful and they do their best in helping their students understand the curriculum in order to do well in the course work.
I was hesitant about attending Clayton State initially. It is a very small school that is known by many outside of the area it is located in. From the outside looking in it would seem that there isn't much going on; and not a place i would desire to spend my college years. Although after spending a few semester at that institution I have completely changed my tune. I have realized that while it may not be the biggest institution with the most resources/opportunities, it is still sufficient for a young adult seeking higher education. In fact for the cost, it is more than sufficient, this University excels at providing students everything they need to be successful during and after their time attending Clayton State University.
I like this school because the faculty and all the employees are very friendly and helpful. You feel safe on campus because you see the police patrol everywhere you go. I will recommend this school.
My experiences at Clayton State University overall has been extremely rewarding from the dedicated professors and staff in providing a thriving academic environment to the safety provided by the Campus police!
I have had the best experience with this school. I am recently returning to college to elevate my career and this institution has been great at getting me on track. The professors are open and easy to talk to, the counseling staff is expedient with information and offers great advice. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for to further their education.
Clayton State University is an excellent school for learning. The Professors and staff at the university are helpful. There are several resources for students wanting help on academics. The campus is filled with trees and lakes, to provide a peaceful atmosphere. The housing at the university is amazing, because it allows the students to have privacy but also freedom. If i could change one thing at clayton state it would be to have more events to bring the students together.
I am duel enrollment student so I found that CSU helped me with learning how to write and it helped to prepare me to go into actual college.
Clayton State is a beautiful university with professors and staff who always make sure you are doing your best!
You feel at home on campus. And you always feel safe no matter the time of day or night your classes are.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
This school is a waste of money and it is so dry and boring. It is based in the hood, the teachers here don't really care if you pass or fail. Its hard to get a job getting out of this school.
Professors at CSU really care about teaching their students. I have been here for a while and I do feel comfortable with the academics. There are also many tutoring and writing services there for students. The only problems are finding parking during peak hours & the service provided by the admissions, public safety, etc. offices. It feels like they are too busy to adequately help their students.
Clayton State University main campus is in a very bad area. I am always getting notifications of robberies and crimes happening on campus. Luckily I take most classes online and at the peachtree city campus.