Clayton State University Reviews

1,065 reviews
I was quite unsure about going to Clayton State. I was not sure what to expect at all. My freshman year I stayed on campus and it was the best experience ever. You are so in-tune with what goes on on campus and you will love it, you do not miss a thing. When it came to classes, all of the professors were understanding and willing to help with whatever you needed. You usually do not find professors that actually care, it was good to know they did.
This is a good school that is very affordable. I got my bachelors here and came back to get another degree.
Clayton State is more like fun, diverse, and quiet college. The programs that I've experienced are great, the students are funny, and so kind to everyone. The professors want nothing but the best and I appreciate every second of lectures.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
Awesome. Clayton State University or the university with the lakes as some call it is a wonderful university. Its small and family orientated. you can get exactly what you came there for with the help that you need.
I really like how the teachers really care about your success. Theg want you to do well and their nain goal is for you to graduate. And if you need extra help there is an all day tutoring session from Mondays-Thursdays, and Fridays just end earlier. I would like for clayton state to add early childhood to their program. A lot of the students who are in the education major ask about it but its not really happwning so far.
I love being a student at Clayton State. The professors that I have had were not only extremely knowledgeable in their subjects, but genuinely cared for the students well being & that they left better than when they came. Clayton State combines a higher standard of academics and access to new technology typical of a larger school, with smaller class sizes, more access to professors, & a sense of community typical of a smaller university. My only big complaints about Clayton State as a whole is that finding parking can be very difficult on most days, and the surrounding area is not very safe. I receive a notification at least once every two weeks regarding an armed robbery, police chase, or other criminal activity in the surrounding area.
I love Clayton State. The professors are really nice And actually want you to pass and the campus is beautiful.
The faculty and staff here at Clayton State want to see you succeed. They will always work with you to achieve your dreams. All of the teachers I have come in contact with work with you, and make sure you are on course to make a good grade. You have to put in the effort and meet them in the middle, but they care about you and your wellbeing. The academic advisors help you build your class schedule to cater to your major and help you graduate on time.
Campus is pretty nice, the lakes are very dirty and ugly looking. The ducks attack people.Getting the education that you need will not be that hard at all, most professors care a lot about ensuring that you understand what is going on and will even restart the lesson to make sure everyone understands. They give away a lot of free stuff on campus so be sure to get it.
The instructors are helpful and have knowledge about their subjects. The campus is full of study areas and rest areas for food and drinks. There buildings tha are easily-accessible to students and disabled-students. Would recommend to anyone.
Clayton State University is an affordable and diverse college just south of Atlanta. The class sizes are small, the professors are highly involved with students, and every one of them is an expert in their field. I'm studying communication, with a minor in music, and I could not have chosen a better school. The community is excellent, very welcoming. If you are planning on majoring in music, go to Clayton! We have Spivey Hall, a huge season of world-class musicians, and there are lots of opportunities for student teachers and student performers in the surrounding area.
CSU has an amazing campus view and the people are friendly and so are the professors. It would be nice if the campus was safer at night though.
Clayton State's online offerings are awesome. I attended another school before transferring to CLSU. At the other school, it felt as though online students were second-class citizens. CLSU has made me feel just as important as anyone else. To top it all off, I was offered a scholarship opportunity during my first semester! I love CLSU!!!
I like how Clayton class sizes are small and not too big. Since class sizes are not big you get a lot of one on one with the professors. The campus is very nice, it gives off the home feeling even though you are not home. There dorms are better than the average and traditional college dorms. I just like Clayton overall, it is a wonderful school.
I am a big fan of Clayton State University. They maintain a high level of academic excellence and provide numerous opportunities for the success and well-being of their students. Perhaps some improvements would be a more smooth, efficient admissions process and expanded minors within the business program.
I love love love love it here. The teachers are really nice and they genuinely care about you and your well being. Their food is really good and the dorms are so amazing.
Clayton state university is a great college to attend. You would have the opportunity to meet other students and potentially make new friends. You would interact with students to study for exams for any class you decide to take. I guarantee you would pass the class with a grade of C or better. I've had a great experience at Clayton state university and I know you would too.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
pretty decent school overall, could use a lot of work, from the food to the campus appearance. The food is the same thing everyday, and doesn't really taste good unless its breakfast. The campus is full of geese that poop everywhere.
Clayton State University has not only become my second home, but the foundation to my new and memorable journey. Inarguably, the most substantial part of this environment are the genuine people. Whether you are getting to know your peers or having a heart-to-heart with your professors- it is inevitable that everyone will leave a positive impact on your life. Aside from the emotional and social support system, CSU offers a wide range of propitious majors which are fittingly held by the most dedicated and scholarly professors. In addition, there are also academic help centers and a personal counseling department located on campus. The one thing about CSU that I would change is the freshman curriculum. There are various courses first-year students are required to take, yet gym is not one of them that is enforced. Valuing our body and making it a priority to take care of it throughout college is extremely vital for our overall well-being.
My experience at Clayton State University was very exciting. I met new people, went to very culturally diverse events and I was able to be independent. One thing I would like to see change is the student involvement because the school has many great organizations and extra curricular activities but many if the students are not aware if them.