Clayton State University Reviews

1,070 reviews
I like how the school is aiming to be better through renovations and such. Overall, the school is great and every teacher I have had will always take the extra time to help a student.
The reason i like and chose Clayton State to further my education for 4 years is because, it’s a laid back vibe and everyone is real cool with each other. The campus is nice, the professors are really understanding and there are plenty of ways to be involved and active in the community
I’ve done years of dual enrollment at this school and I have no complaints. The campus is very nice and is kept clean. The professors are good and they care about their students.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
I’ve been to many colleges. Weighing the pros and cons in all you have your average hiccups when dealing with a university. However the admissions department is the worst I have ever dealt with.
When I started Clayton State University I was welcomed with warm arms. I started with summer bridge program. I earned 6 credit for the summer. I received the grade of a A+ and B+. The program helped me meet new people and experience campus life. The thing I like the most was the CAS, were they help you with you work and help you study. It made me become a better student and person. I appreciate going to clayton state university.
I was quite unsure about going to Clayton State. I was not sure what to expect at all. My freshman year I stayed on campus and it was the best experience ever. You are so in-tune with what goes on on campus and you will love it, you do not miss a thing. When it came to classes, all of the professors were understanding and willing to help with whatever you needed. You usually do not find professors that actually care, it was good to know they did.
This is a good school that is very affordable. I got my bachelors here and came back to get another degree.
Clayton State is more like fun, diverse, and quiet college. The programs that I've experienced are great, the students are funny, and so kind to everyone. The professors want nothing but the best and I appreciate every second of lectures.
Awesome. Clayton State University or the university with the lakes as some call it is a wonderful university. Its small and family orientated. you can get exactly what you came there for with the help that you need.
I really like how the teachers really care about your success. Theg want you to do well and their nain goal is for you to graduate. And if you need extra help there is an all day tutoring session from Mondays-Thursdays, and Fridays just end earlier. I would like for clayton state to add early childhood to their program. A lot of the students who are in the education major ask about it but its not really happwning so far.
I love being a student at Clayton State. The professors that I have had were not only extremely knowledgeable in their subjects, but genuinely cared for the students well being & that they left better than when they came. Clayton State combines a higher standard of academics and access to new technology typical of a larger school, with smaller class sizes, more access to professors, & a sense of community typical of a smaller university. My only big complaints about Clayton State as a whole is that finding parking can be very difficult on most days, and the surrounding area is not very safe. I receive a notification at least once every two weeks regarding an armed robbery, police chase, or other criminal activity in the surrounding area.
I love Clayton State. The professors are really nice And actually want you to pass and the campus is beautiful.
The faculty and staff here at Clayton State want to see you succeed. They will always work with you to achieve your dreams. All of the teachers I have come in contact with work with you, and make sure you are on course to make a good grade. You have to put in the effort and meet them in the middle, but they care about you and your wellbeing. The academic advisors help you build your class schedule to cater to your major and help you graduate on time.
Campus is pretty nice, the lakes are very dirty and ugly looking. The ducks attack people.Getting the education that you need will not be that hard at all, most professors care a lot about ensuring that you understand what is going on and will even restart the lesson to make sure everyone understands. They give away a lot of free stuff on campus so be sure to get it.
The instructors are helpful and have knowledge about their subjects. The campus is full of study areas and rest areas for food and drinks. There buildings tha are easily-accessible to students and disabled-students. Would recommend to anyone.
Clayton State University is an affordable and diverse college just south of Atlanta. The class sizes are small, the professors are highly involved with students, and every one of them is an expert in their field. I'm studying communication, with a minor in music, and I could not have chosen a better school. The community is excellent, very welcoming. If you are planning on majoring in music, go to Clayton! We have Spivey Hall, a huge season of world-class musicians, and there are lots of opportunities for student teachers and student performers in the surrounding area.
CSU has an amazing campus view and the people are friendly and so are the professors. It would be nice if the campus was safer at night though.
Start Your Review of Clayton State University
Clayton State's online offerings are awesome. I attended another school before transferring to CLSU. At the other school, it felt as though online students were second-class citizens. CLSU has made me feel just as important as anyone else. To top it all off, I was offered a scholarship opportunity during my first semester! I love CLSU!!!
I like how Clayton class sizes are small and not too big. Since class sizes are not big you get a lot of one on one with the professors. The campus is very nice, it gives off the home feeling even though you are not home. There dorms are better than the average and traditional college dorms. I just like Clayton overall, it is a wonderful school.
I am a big fan of Clayton State University. They maintain a high level of academic excellence and provide numerous opportunities for the success and well-being of their students. Perhaps some improvements would be a more smooth, efficient admissions process and expanded minors within the business program.