Clarkson is a private, national research university and proven leader in technological education and sustainable economic development. Through more than 95 rigorous programs of study in engineering, business, the arts, education, sciences and health professions, we educate over 4,300 students and pursue interdisciplinary research, scholarship, teaching and innovation. We ignite connections across academic disciplines, industries and cultures to create the entrepreneurial mindset, knowledge and intellectual curiosity needed to innovate world-relevant solutions and prepare the leaders of tomorrow. Our alumni earn salaries that are among the top three percent in the nation and realize accelerated career growth.
Clarkson University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
Mechanical Engineering172 Graduates
Civil Engineering92 Graduates
Chemical Engineering65 Graduates
Aerospace Engineering49 Graduates
Electrical Engineering46 Graduates
Logistics and Supply Chain Management27 Graduates
Environmental Engineering26 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.57 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.71 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses