High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Most Popular Majors
Mechanical Engineering145 Graduates
Civil Engineering76 Graduates
Industrial and Engineering Management68 Graduates
Chemical Engineering65 Graduates
Aerospace Engineering49 Graduates
Logistics and Supply Chain Management43 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering35 Graduates
Environmental Engineering30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.43 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.57 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Clarkson University Reviews
Clarkson University is located in a super small town. It has an adorable small town feeling, you feel like you're in a different world. The weather is great if you love freezing temperatures and winter activities! There's lots to do on campus, and you can start a club for anything you want. The professors I have had are all beyond amazing, very intelligent and happy to help you with anything. I would highly recommened coming here.
I studied mechanical engineering at Clarkson University, where with the help my my peers and professors I excelled at learning the curriculum. I loved my time at Clarkson, but balancing a social life and school work was a challenge. Overall I really enjoyed my time there and I am contemplating going back for a masters!
Clarkson University is a great school with a challenging curriculum. However, it is small and isolated. Therefore, there are not as many resources available to students. Teachers, while often excellent scholars in their respective fields, are not always effective in the teaching capacity. However, if you are interested in research and/or engineering this is a great school for you.