Clarkson College Reviews

The teachers at Clarkson College are the best. They are very understanding and only want you to be the best. I also love that we have energized labs and learn everything we need to know before we go to a clinical site. I would strongly recommend this college to anyone that wants to pursue a career in health care. If I could do it all over again I would still choose this school because they push me to be the best I can be and I know I am not in this journey alone.
Instructors are nice and welcoming. Classes are easy to choose from. Small - medium class sizes
They offer work study positions
Review Clarkson College
Not much to say about it
It's a nursing school therefore there is no athletics. They offer volleyball for fun but otherwise there isn't anything sport wise. Which is understandable.
Very student friendly. Small classes so there's more one on one time with the instructors
I am an online student
I have learned so much since I entered Clarkson.
It is actually a five circle "greatest experience"
I love the help and support we receive from our professors. Each class is pushing you to be able to achieve success in the medical field. I really enjoy the small class sizes.
Clarkson College does a great job in getting students a job after graduation. Each student seems confident and finds a job fairly easily after graduating.
The safety and security on campus is good. You have to have your student ID to get into school buildings during after hours.
So far after two years, my experience at Clarkson College has been great. The professors are there to help out and push you towards reaching your goals. I enjoy the small campus and the feeling that everyone around you wants you to succeed.
They are very helpful in transitioning from being in high and going into college. They have been very helpful and opened minded about my medical issues and started in May with helping start to find the best ways to deal with them in college. I was nervous every to go to college because of my medical issues but now feel very comfortable and can not wait to move into the dorms next month!
So far the staff is very supportive the provide clear, concise information in a short period of time
Everyone has been kind and helpful so far
There are great places not too far from campus in both directions. Downtown in the old market, Dundee, and Benson. In benson they have an awesome cozy little fallafel place. They also have pitch which has pizza and wine specials on Tuesdays. Downtown has plenty of restarunts to choose from!
Review Clarkson College
It really helps knowing people outside of school
The dorms are very plain and already have furniture in them. Plenty of bathroom space which is important considering Clarkson is predominately women. Activities such as yoga and movie night available. It is not in the best part of town so I would not consider walking anywhere at night but right on a busy street so the bus is available to get you where you need to go. Close to Midtown, which is filled with restaurants and stores.
It's great. Very clean, and our own rooms.