Clarkson is a highly rated private, Christian college located in Omaha, Nebraska. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 362 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Clarkson acceptance rate is 62%. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiation Therapy, and Physical Therapy Technician. Graduating 74% of students, Clarkson alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $49,000.
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Clarkson College Reviews
I like that Clarkson College is a small private school. The professors know you by name and are very helpful! I’ve made great relationships with my professors enough that they said I can use them as a reference.
Friendly staff that seem to genuinely care about you. It is a tough school, but it is worth the hard work and effort. Plus there are many opportunities for extra help through free tutoring and student led supplemental instruction.
Everyone has been so helpful! They have answered all my questions or pointed in me in the right direction. I cant wait to start my journey with Clarkson college.