Overall Niche Grade
- Party SceneNG
- Campus FoodNG
- Student LifeB+
Clarkson is an above-average private, Christian college located in Omaha, Nebraska. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 356 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Clarkson acceptance rate is 41%. Popular majors include Nursing, Radiation Therapy, and Physical Therapy Technician. Graduating 53% of students, Clarkson alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $49,000.
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.8 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Clarkson College Reviews
I completed the RN to BSN program through Clarkson as a distance student. I had a great experience. All staff members at this college, both educators and office staff, were highly competent and professional.
I like that Clarkson College is a small private school. The professors know you by name and are very helpful! I’ve made great relationships with my professors enough that they said I can use them as a reference.
The online classes were great. This school uses canvas which I found easy to navigate. Every single teacher was extremely accessible which you don’t always get with online classes.