Clarks Summit University Reviews

This school can be great depending on what it is you are looking for in a school. It does not offer many degrees like other universities and it is in a not so well known area,very small environment, and it may be boring for some. It is not the best or cheapest school to go to especially if you are interested in fields such as business or health sciences, the options are very limited. However if you are looking for a good Christian education and learning more about the a Bible and pursuing ministry it is a great place to learn with many qualified experienced professors who are passionate about teaching.
I love the professors and how everyone on campus is looking to invest in my life. That gives the me the freedom to live how god calls me to live, he wants me to love him and love others. When the people around me are setting that example it is so easy for me to join in.
The best part of my time at CSU (then BBC) were the friendships and experiences that I had in the dorms. That combined with caring and involved faculty prepared me with the soft skills needed to navigate multiple careers. All schools have problems, but I wouldn't trade my time as a CSU student for anything!
Start Your Review of Clarks Summit University
Clarks Summit is a great school. If you like a small environment where you can get to know people well and enjoy small classes with a Christian view, then consider coming to CSU.
This college has been so nice from the moment I applied. I have people contacting me from the school wanting to get to know me and answer questions. My admissions counselor is even paying for my bedding and necessities until I get my stuff shipped to the college from the college I went to last year! This college wants to help you get the best education possible for the lowest cost! This college is amazing!
I have been attending CSU for 3 years now, 2 of which were on campus. I have had nothing but a great experience whilst being here. The faculty and staff have a great care for the students, and love to create mentor-like relationships with them. The classes offered, are geared towards anyone wanting to focus on Christ in their field. Great Bible University.
I am a current Sophomore at Clarks Summit University. I honestly love it here. The professors are genuinely invested in your life and care about more than simply just getting your money, they want to see you in class every day and ask how you are doing. Even in my courses that have 80-90 students, the professor knows the name of all of the students by the third or fourth class. The dorms are inviting and everyone is friendly, it is easy to fit in and your dorm mates are immediately invested in your life and try to get to know you as much as you allow them to. It is an amazing place to go and grow in the Lord, there are many great spiritual men and women on campus that want to step into your life and help you follow Christ.
Its peaceful, no drama. Teacher to student ratio is low. Professors know your name. Get closer with God, a overall calm place to be.
housing is good some dorms are better than others
Because it is a Christian College people tend to be judgemental if you don't believe exactly like them. Great classes and professors though. No doubt I am getting a great education.
There is 24/7 security on campus. They circle the campus all hours of the day or night. There are security locks on all the doors. I feel very safe at all times.
For my specific career I am aiming for I have had positive responses.
I have loved my interaction with my professors. They help me in any way they can. They don't only help me, but everyone.
It is a very exciting experience. There are many ways to make friends and activities to spend time with them.
To me I believe the athletic program is fantastic. We play a variety of schools on the east coast. Our facilities are fairly new and accommodate many sports at one time.
I have greatly enjoyed college thus far. I am excited to see what else is in store for me at Baptist Bible College
the trainer and nurses are always here and ready to help
Start Your Review of Clarks Summit University
Overall the teachers really help with getting you interested into what they're teaching
Students that graduate from here usually get pretty good jobs with their degrees
It is a great community and gets you close with a lot of other people