Clark University is a liberal arts-based research university where passion meets possibility. Here is where Robert Goddard invented the modern rocket and where Sigmund Freud delivered his only lectures in the United States. At Clark we live our motto — "Challenge Convention. Change Our World." — which is the rallying cry that inspires our community every day. Clark's pioneering education model, LEEP, combines rigorous academics with world and workplace experiences so our students can be imaginative and contributing citizens, advance the frontiers of knowledge and understanding, and shape a life and career on their own terms. A Clark student regards the status quo and says, "I can do better."
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.53 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.84 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Clark University Reviews
Great for student-athletes. Well balanced programs.
The campus has a lot of programs to get involved with the community. Teaches students to give their time for good causes.