Clark University is a liberal arts-based research university where passion meets possibility. Here is where Robert Goddard invented the modern rocket and where Sigmund Freud delivered his only lectures in the United States. At Clark we live our motto — "Challenge Convention. Change Our World." — which is the rallying cry that inspires our community every day. Clark's pioneering education model, LEEP, combines rigorous academics with world and workplace experiences so our students can be imaginative and contributing citizens, advance the frontiers of knowledge and understanding, and shape a life and career on their own terms. A Clark student regards the status quo and says, "I can do better."
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.55 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.55 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.52 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.83 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Clark University Reviews
Again, it is a small community, you would see familiar faces anywhere you I have never expected. People notice you easily, compared to big universities, and vice versa; It is easier to make diverse friends without being constrained in a certain "group."
Clark is one of rare colleges that give substantial amount of scholarships to out of state students and even international students. Almost 70% of the total undergraduate students are out of sate and 15% are international.
Professors are generally kind and generous.
For the campus cafeteria, well, ice cream here is the best!
The only thing I do not like is housing facilities, but other dorms in campus are much new than mine..so this might not matter.