Clark State Community College Reviews

I love the college. It's small enough to where I can transition eventually to a university. The college is small enough to where the student can have more one-on-one time with the teacher.
I love the Beavercreek campus option. The main Springfield campus has also made huge improvements, although some parts of campus are obviously the old buildings added onto.
Great teachers who truly care about you and your education. There are great students who really want to succeed and push each other so they do the best. There are many classes offered online which is great.
Review Clark State Community College
Everyone is very helpful. Always answer phone or calls me right back. Lot of help navigating classes. Great study help and tutoring.
Very casual class setting with knowledgeable professors and instructors. Lots of campus resources available though the information was not readily available, but instead obtained through word of mouth.
I really like Clark state community college. Everyone is friendly and helpful. You'll see familiar friendly faces , the teachers are awesome and my grades has never been this good ever . I passed with all A's this semester. Because of the help from Clark state community college and I really appreciate it. 😁
Only a few of my classes did not transfer but overall im ready to start classes at the new school
I was able to keep focus and stay on task. I didnt have to worry about missing class and making up assignments.
I had a lot of indivivalized help with making sure that all my classes were scheduled correctly and that i had financial aid
The school faculty really do their best to make everything convenient for the students.
I personally did not like the online classes but that is not by fault of the college it is just not my preferred style of learning.
Post-grad services are not great but are pretty good.
I have never had a bad experience with any of my professors. Most of them have been fantastic and make the classes interesting. Some are not as good as others but overall they are good.
The opportunities for career prospects are available here if you know that right people but you have to work for it to make yourself seen .
Clark State is a great community college that offers a great education to students at a lot lower cost than other schools.
Teachers really seem to care and work with you.
I enjoy being at my hometown community college. They really work with you and seem to care. I would definitely recommend this Clark State to others who are ready for a different life.
Review Clark State Community College
So far my professors are great! They're very helpful! I love that I can take a self paced math course and that it's offered online. Class sizes are small, which I think benefits us, the students.
Every staff member I've encountered had been great and super helpful! The times classes are offered make it easy to maintain a full time job as well!
I love the school and enjoy the teachers.