Clark State Community College Reviews

Clark State is overall a great college. It is in a smaller location for those who don't like big cities. It's not only for the younger crowd. This is a great school for those who have families as well. It's a great way to complete a class here or there. It is clean and organized. Campus is centrally located around a variety of shops and restaurants. Clark State guarantees a fast way to complete half a 4 year or complete an associate's degree. If you aren't great at school, the classes have a smaller ratio of students to instructor, allowing for more one on one explanation/teaching. It is a good way to complete your schooling without being sucked into the party scene as well. You don't waste money on dorms and extra trivial expenses. You can live at home, work, and save money while in school. I would recommend Clark State Community College to anyone looking to stay focused, complete their goal, and continue a family or job in the mix.
I am apart of the college credit plus program that clark state has and it's a great way to get credit while still in high school. The techers I've had from clark state are great when you need help and are generally very engaging.
Excellent school. Great academics. Low tuition. Flexible classes. Great support services. Many different majors and programs to choose from.
Start Your Review of Clark State Community College
Clark State is great because--and I know how corny this sounds, but it's true--they want you to succeed. College involves a number of complicated processes that you probably aren't familiar with because you've not yet gone to college. Faculty and Staff here genuinely want to help you solve any problems with financial aid, registration, oral reports, or anything of the kind. It's small and the course options can be restrictive, but it's just right for getting your general education requirements done.
What I like most is the environment provided by the campus and the culture of the staff. I've never had any trouble receiving help.
I love the college. It's small enough to where I can transition eventually to a university. The college is small enough to where the student can have more one-on-one time with the teacher.
I love the Beavercreek campus option. The main Springfield campus has also made huge improvements, although some parts of campus are obviously the old buildings added onto.
Great teachers who truly care about you and your education. There are great students who really want to succeed and push each other so they do the best. There are many classes offered online which is great.
Everyone is very helpful. Always answer phone or calls me right back. Lot of help navigating classes. Great study help and tutoring.
Very casual class setting with knowledgeable professors and instructors. Lots of campus resources available though the information was not readily available, but instead obtained through word of mouth.
I really like Clark state community college. Everyone is friendly and helpful. You'll see familiar friendly faces , the teachers are awesome and my grades has never been this good ever . I passed with all A's this semester. Because of the help from Clark state community college and I really appreciate it. 😁
Only a few of my classes did not transfer but overall im ready to start classes at the new school
I was able to keep focus and stay on task. I didnt have to worry about missing class and making up assignments.
I had a lot of indivivalized help with making sure that all my classes were scheduled correctly and that i had financial aid
The school faculty really do their best to make everything convenient for the students.
I personally did not like the online classes but that is not by fault of the college it is just not my preferred style of learning.
Post-grad services are not great but are pretty good.
Start Your Review of Clark State Community College
I have never had a bad experience with any of my professors. Most of them have been fantastic and make the classes interesting. Some are not as good as others but overall they are good.
The opportunities for career prospects are available here if you know that right people but you have to work for it to make yourself seen .
Clark State is a great community college that offers a great education to students at a lot lower cost than other schools.