Clark State Community College Reviews

Everyone is very helpful. Always answer phone or calls me right back. Lot of help navigating classes. Great study help and tutoring.
Very casual class setting with knowledgeable professors and instructors. Lots of campus resources available though the information was not readily available, but instead obtained through word of mouth.
I really like Clark state community college. Everyone is friendly and helpful. You'll see familiar friendly faces , the teachers are awesome and my grades has never been this good ever . I passed with all A's this semester. Because of the help from Clark state community college and I really appreciate it. 😁
Review Your College
Only a few of my classes did not transfer but overall im ready to start classes at the new school
I was able to keep focus and stay on task. I didnt have to worry about missing class and making up assignments.
I had a lot of indivivalized help with making sure that all my classes were scheduled correctly and that i had financial aid
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
The school faculty really do their best to make everything convenient for the students.
I personally did not like the online classes but that is not by fault of the college it is just not my preferred style of learning.
Post-grad services are not great but are pretty good.
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
I have never had a bad experience with any of my professors. Most of them have been fantastic and make the classes interesting. Some are not as good as others but overall they are good.
The opportunities for career prospects are available here if you know that right people but you have to work for it to make yourself seen .
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
Clark State is a great community college that offers a great education to students at a lot lower cost than other schools.
Teachers really seem to care and work with you.
I enjoy being at my hometown community college. They really work with you and seem to care. I would definitely recommend this Clark State to others who are ready for a different life.
So far my professors are great! They're very helpful! I love that I can take a self paced math course and that it's offered online. Class sizes are small, which I think benefits us, the students.
Every staff member I've encountered had been great and super helpful! The times classes are offered make it easy to maintain a full time job as well!
I love the school and enjoy the teachers.
Review Your College
My favorite experience at Clark State Community College was when I first started going to college. When I first started college I liked all of my instructors and I understood all my classes and the work. The college is small and really nice to get around to the classes. I would choose the school again if i would do it all over again because I have had a positive experience at the college all in all.
It's a great school. The price is cheap and the experience is great!
The staff are always there to help and are always available and easy to get a hold of. The cost is low and the class sizes are small, professors care and want to help not just get it over with.